BMW Engine Swap !!!

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Guys is it posible to do this engine swap.....as i plan to buy bmw 528 but i looking to get a new heart...as i plan to swap in nissan VK45DD NEO then install turbo ...guys how do u think?? do the bmw chassis have that big engine space to install?? can it be done??

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
can install...but i think if u install 1JZ better...more power...i tested a few units liao...no regrets buying it...but the cost of installing if u are a very fussy people...then it will set you back to around 20k cash plus buying halfcut...if you just want cheap installation i dont know ler...

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
HP power is the same from 1jz and VK45DD NEO but nissan have more torque even in NA....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ive just talked with my bro on the hp and he said that a proton putra cucuked,pancung and honked his car w/o a reason. as i know he drives his car pretty darn slow,so i asked him whether he's on the fast lane(who doesnt hate a makcik drives at the fast lane slowly right) but he said no.

so this is the information
Proton Putra
pink colour
plate num PUTRA 102
driver:melei with geek's face (my brother said la),me meliy and geek face too,hahah.

please give me any info bout this person...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience