Bird Shit Stains

CordiaTurbo

Nov 15, 2003
hey u know if u got like bird shit stains on ur car, than u go like..fuck it la..next week only i clean, then go on and on..then when u finally wash ur car..got some kinda stain left behind..as if some chemical reaction with ur car paint kinda stain..how do u remove that? help damn yong sui adi my car :P

donchichi

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
I'd remove the shit here target on the car. :lol:

ehehe.. anyway. Just take a tissue and some water and wipe it off as soon as you see it. Helps a lot..

waikiki

500 RPM
Mar 16, 2004
Damansara, PJ
Visit site
tell me bout it.. those birds !!!! argghhh !!! .. best effect.. clean spot a.s.a.p or on da spot itself... ..

CordiaTurbo

Nov 15, 2003
thanx for ur replies and all...i really appreciate it...but i dont see how it helps me remove the stains im having now adi...whats done is done...how do i remove this goddamn leftovers!!!

sciopanth

May 13, 2004
Use wax or polish....dunnuh if efective..but you can try...some brands claims returning showroom shine..time to give it a try..

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I understand the how u feel... spend money to polish car, only to find bird shit after 10 minutes... sigh!

Next time, get those motorised water gun n fill up with medicated oil (those for migrain) and shoot the birds.

No worries, won't kill them but will sting them a little.

waikiki

500 RPM
Mar 16, 2004
Damansara, PJ
Visit site
try soft 99 polish .. maybe could help .. la :)

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
bird shit is your car paint's enemy. It can cause your paint to oxidise... Mine has, and rust is popping up after cleaning my car, 1 week after a big pile of bird shit was on the top.

Yeap, looks like some chemical reaction to me, not on original paint though, on a newly painted car (another layer on paint).

I'm considering on taking the paint off on that area now. I'm considering repainting a few parts then... :angry:

sciopanth

May 13, 2004
:angry: I always carry 1 pepsi bottle filled with water in my boot, if some birdshit or cement (off those stinking constuction trucks who forgot to wash their tyres ) get on the car..can wash off straight away before it sets in.

vyruzj

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
U can use some windscreen cleaner tho' (the ones where u spray and wipe off) It works for me as i have it in my car all the time.

rsctan

Known Member
Feb 28, 2004
easier way..get a few more shit and stain your car...make it poka dot!
ahahah :P :P
well..usually its hard to come off..i have lots of them...but nvm lar...its in the roof cant see...eheheh

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
to clean it up ah?? use tissue paper loh....wet the tissue paper....then cover it...let the shit absorb the water and turn soft.....so after that can wipe off easily loh...

cyborgsabah

Nov 18, 2003
Afghanistan
Visit site
my car paint also like that... after few hours the shit kind of eat away some of the clear coat... like asid like tat... it doesnt happned to my mom's car (original paint), i guess most workshop nowadays use chepo clear coat... :(

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
bird killer
dun u all love ur car will be so defensive?? hehe....got this from our site :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All competitors in the this year's edition of the Sepang 1,000 Kilometer endurance race (S1K) and the Malaysian Super Series (MSS) will once again be competiting on Federal Competition tyres after the receiving commendable feedback from last year.

“I am proud to announce that Key Vector Sdn Bhd, the importer of Federal Competition Tyres, will be Sepang’s appointed control tire supplier to the 2011 Sepang MSS 1600cc / 1800cc and the S1K events with the Federal FZ201 195/50-15...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience