Best car owners are Teacher???!!!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I heard teachers in our country can get some decent salary... Some can even get 10k when nearing retirement...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Yep, every car sold at this 2nd hand car dealer is owned by a teacher previously.
This boss of this car dealer must have been "idolizing" teachers ever since he was young. So now he is doing them a big favour....:biggrin::biggrin:

Other car dealers tend to state their cars were previously onw by company director, etc. I do know quite many company cars were abused since no one actual owned the car. No one cared. Some are left to run till petrol tank empty, running engine with long overdue oil, thin brake pad pads, driver drag the car at traffic light, joyriding with GF, etc. The car abuse list goes on...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
hahahahahahaha :rofl:

I remember sometime back I had 2 teachers with very interesting cars. One was a 6ft4 teacher driving a RX7 series 2 that was so poorly looked after on the outside. Inside was quite ok.

Then there was this insane Chemistry teach from Taylors some people here might know - Mr. George and his George mobile. An old generation subaru sedan with bicycle wheels on the roof, self painted neon colours and just god awful emblems.

Teacher car indeed.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
VR2turbo, If teacher can own a Beemer 325i, then I think a lecturer could afford mush better car....hahahah

Anyway, I remember during my secondary school time, my English teacher's car was scratched on the paint from front, to back and around. The was was a 323 mazda. The car was punctured twice. Lucky thing the teacher hubby was working nearby...and came to the rescue.

I guess almost all teachers' cars get abused, except the headmaster car, that parked at the front of the school's office....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
VR2turbo, If teacher can own a Beemer 325i, then I think a lecturer could afford mush better car....hahahah

Anyway, I remember during my secondary school time, my English teacher's car was scratched on the paint from front, to back and around. The was was a 323 mazda. The car was punctured twice. Lucky thing the teacher hubby was working nearby...and came to the rescue.

I guess almost all teachers' cars get abused, except the headmaster car, that parked at the front of the school's office....
I remember though the female lawyer who taught business law class in my Uni in US that time drove a bright red NSX! She was quite pretty looking some more. :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
6UE5t, didnt you take the picture of the lady, or the nsx? manyak lugi if you didnt....

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

That again depends from teacher to teacher, those the students don't like, better watch out.....hahhahahhahahh:rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

I remember though the female lawyer who taught business law class in my Uni in US that time drove a bright red NSX! She was quite pretty looking some more. :biggrin:
In US car are much cheaper, my friend when was here drives local cars, now reside in US drive 5 series.....:driver:

blitz

Nov 18, 2003
hahahahahahaha :rofl:

I remember sometime back I had 2 teachers with very interesting cars. One was a 6ft4 teacher driving a RX7 series 2 that was so poorly looked after on the outside. Inside was quite ok.

Then there was this insane Chemistry teach from Taylors some people here might know - Mr. George and his George mobile. An old generation subaru sedan with bicycle wheels on the roof, self painted neon colours and just god awful emblems.

Teacher car indeed.

Yeah... I know this George character quite well coz you cant miss his car parked in Subang area. Some think he's mad while others thought his car is a junk. Well, i think he 's trying to make a statement about something, maybe the environment perhaps. Although his car is no chic magnet, it was featured several times in the newspaper and even came out in TV....hahaha....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

In US car are much cheaper, my friend when was here drives local cars, now reside in US drive 5 series.....:driver:
But still, that was an NSX man, which was still an expensive car costing around US$60-70k that time. A sports car driven by a pretty lady some more. Even in US, I did not see the NSX that often coz it's already an expensive car.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
nsx isnt just an expensive car. It is a jap cult car oredi...