Bad incident in LEK SPRAY PAINTING CO (Butterworth)

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
here is wat u need to do, get another quotation from another car spraying shop, ask them for this kinda shitty paintwork, how much is it if the same job is done at his place.
- at least the tribunal knows that its the market rate for that shitty paintjob

lodge a police report, tell the police officer that this report will be presented to tribunal, state that u feel cheated etc....
- tribunal knows that u are telling the truth, but make sure all statements are true if not jail 2 years for false report

keep all receipts
- tribunal needs proof, u also can claim petrol for u to go back & fourth to the paintshop

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

u could read bout my cases here.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/general-talk/419089-my-tribunal-cases.html

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
A very good morning to all, firstly I have no idea whethr the price was overkilled and felt unjustifiable. The reason why I would post here and wanting to lodge a tribunal case is because I felt very offended by the way the way they talk and the actions after which I have pay up the cost in cash.

Currently my paint job was not done up to the minimum standard I was expecting to turn out with. There is a small portion of the car which is unpainted leaving the bare metal exposed and casuing rust to that particular area.

So I need a guidance on how to lodge a tribunal complain so that they can have a self reflections on what they done that leads to such hassles.

Mean while I will stop pasting photos of what they have done.

ANy POCs or number which I can call directly and enquire more about this matter.

Feeling so injustice that paying a huge sum more money but things not getting wright on tracks.
Tribunal Penang.....

Addresses of Tribunal Branches

sarutobi84

Known Member
Aug 12, 2009
Johor Bahru
swift-turbo-malaysia.blogspot.sg
Nowdays TTPM is online,go get yourself register online and submit your case.
Register here eTribunal
The TTPM will send you the court hearing date and reply for you to send to the shop(penentang)
This year I already use once,last 2 year once.All the culprit do full refund before the court hearing date.
Please make sure you have print screen or copy of the messages/receipt/agreement as in writing or witness in detail.All this will be use in actual hearing and actually can make the shop feel that they cannot run away.(if it's mutual agreement on the price than u need to convince the court order)
I could say that this is case of price descripencies where the said/agreed price are far-off from intial stated price.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

4G92 MIVEC block for sale!

Price : RM1100 (Negotiable), exclude installation & transport
Including :-
- 4g92 mivec block
- Pistons
- Connecting Rods
- Crankshaft
- Aluminium Oil Sump
- Custom Form

P/S : Installation service provided.

Pls contact Yoong @ 016-7626882 for more details.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience