Auto Detailing at Carnauba Autospa

belly70

Dec 6, 2005
For those of u who wants to try auto detailing at Carnauba Autospa, here is the price guide (copied from other forums) :-

Compact Cars RM

- Wash & Vacuum 12
- 3 Steps Polishing & Waxing (Zymol + HCW) 130
- Waxing (Zymol + HCW), Wash & Vacuum 52
- Engine Clean (No Washing) 20
- Glass Polish & Shine 40
- Tyres/Rims 30
- Interior Detailing with Leather Seats 60
- Interior Detailing with Fabric Seats 100

Full Detailing Service -Leather Seats 250
Full Detailing Service -Fabric Seats 300

Medium Cars RM

- Wash & Vacuum 12
- 3 Steps Polishing & Waxing (Zymol + HCW) 175
- Waxing (Zymol + HCW), Wash & Vacuum 72
- Engine Clean (No Washing) 25
- Glass Polish & Shine 40
- Tyres/Rims 50
- Interior Detailing with Leather Seats 60
- Interior Detailing with Fabric Seats 110

Full Detailing Service -Leather Seats 300
Full Detailing Service -Fabric Seats 350

Large Cars RM

- Wash & Vacuum 12
- 3 Steps Polishing & Waxing (Zymol + HCW) 225
- Waxing (Zymol + HCW), Wash & Vacuum 98
- Engine Clean (No Washing) 30
- Glass Polish & Shine 60
- Tyres/Rims 50
- Interior Detailing with Leather Seats 100
- Interior Detailing with Fabric Seats 130

Full Detailing Service -Leather Seats 350
Full Detailing Service -Fabric Seats 400

SUV/MPV RM

- Wash & Vacuum 18
- 3 Steps Polishing & Waxing (Zymol + HCW) 225
- Waxing (Zymol + HCW), Wash & Vacuum 98
- Engine Clean (No Washing) 30
- Glass Polish & Shine 60
- Tyres/Rims 50
- Interior Detailing with Leather Seats 100
- Interior Detailing with Fabric Seats 130

Full Detailing Service -Leather Seats 350
Full Detailing Service -Fabric Seats 400

Note : HCW = Hand Crafted Wax

For further information, u may contact them at : 03-55699777 (Mrs Rajes) or www.autospa.com.my

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
their work is good. had my car washed and vacuumed. the weather being rather weird, started raining. went to pay and they said if i come back in 24 hours they'll wash it again for free. i was so darn happy

clausman

Apr 6, 2006
am wondering which center is better in term of workmanship... the one in glenmarie or jalan tun razak? anyone rich enuf to have tried both and give some comment?

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I've been to their place once to check out their packages. Their workmanship really impressed me a lot. I mean the whole package, the quality of products they use, the salespersons explanation, the waiting area and everything. They're mostly aiming the higher budget people. At the end of the day, the asking price was too much. Maybe thats the old price la, but the ones shown here is a lot cheaper than what was quoted to me last year. The most impressive part of the building is definitely their waiting area. Top class AV room and the 6 hour wait will be very much worth the wait in that tip top AV room.

BTW, when i was there, the cars i saw was...1 Porsche Turbo, 1 S-Class, 1 Volvo S80 and 1 Skyline R34. My Honda CRV apparently is the cheapest there, my almost 2 or 3 fold. And that was not even my own car. Haha. So i'll leave the imagination to you guys on the package price last time.

belly70

Dec 6, 2005
clausman said:
am wondering which center is better in term of workmanship... the one in glenmarie or jalan tun razak? anyone rich enuf to have tried both and give some comment?
To me who have tried both, their HQ in Glenmarie is better. Less busy and they can concentrate more on your car. It is just that their Jln Tun Razak branch offer more services ie paintless dent repair, spray painting, etc which I don't need. For your info, after polishing & waxing my car there, I will just follow-up with normal wash and vacuum for RM 12 only and they are using microfiber cloth to avoid scratches and swirl marks on our car (bear in mind, other car wash operators are charging us RM 10 and some of them use low quality towels such as 'Good Morning' towels.

belly70

Dec 6, 2005
prodigy said:
I've been to their place once to check out their packages. Their workmanship really impressed me a lot. I mean the whole package, the quality of products they use, the salespersons explanation, the waiting area and everything. They're mostly aiming the higher budget people. At the end of the day, the asking price was too much. Maybe thats the old price la, but the ones shown here is a lot cheaper than what was quoted to me last year. The most impressive part of the building is definitely their waiting area. Top class AV room and the 6 hour wait will be very much worth the wait in that tip top AV room.

BTW, when i was there, the cars i saw was...1 Porsche Turbo, 1 S-Class, 1 Volvo S80 and 1 Skyline R34. My Honda CRV apparently is the cheapest there, my almost 2 or 3 fold. And that was not even my own car. Haha. So i'll leave the imagination to you guys on the package price last time.
That was also my perception before. I know that there are other expensive packages offered (RM 1k - RM 2k plus) which they call as 'intimate package', 'intense package' and 'passionate package' . But, how many customers would opt for that type of packages. I still believe that they actually need more people like us to run their business.

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Or you guys interested in wash + polish + wax? Only using items ( from wash mitts, to liquids, to MF cloths ) from Meguiar's and Featherlite. I can do for you ( got jet wash also ), but I can only do medium cars max size ( like Satria / EG size maximum ) because only 1 manpower lah. I don't do inside ( no proper stuffs fot it yet ). Rate, very cheap ( should be less than RM 100 per car ) Currently can only do on Sundays daytime ( sbb no proper lighting yet ), need to set appointment also! Interested, PM me!

Or you guys interested in a full - on inside - outside job! Done by a pro in car detailing, he's helping out part time for AutoDetailer and Hypercoat ( Glasurit & Meguiar's local distributor ). He charges about RM 400++, but only does it at his home. Interested, can PM me also!

Last edited:

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
Just wanna say that I recently sent my car for detailing at Canauba Autospa and I'm pleased with the results.

I went there on a Saturday and wow-wee, so many nice cars.
Nicest being a red Ferrari F430 @_@

Also, I'm not sure if they do this to all their customers, but they secretly stuck 2 of their company stickers onto my car. One on the inside of the windshield (like those golf club stickers but much smaller) and another on the side of the door, but it's hidden when you close the door (the inside part there, dunno how to describe)

they did not inform me of the stickers, I just noticed them one day...

ja50n

500 RPM
May 21, 2004
USJ / Melaka
How come i see from the website the prices are much more expensive than the price stated above ?? or are the above prices old promotion prices ??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bros in ZTH... i nid some help......my car will jerk for 1 moment suddenly sometimes like wan to mati when normal drive or idle....when i maintain constant speed also will jerk and exhaust sometimes will also sound "bob bob" like it does during idle..... when i accelerate and boost, it will like my engine running too lean and car jerk for a while, i dunno why, my car have tuned using emanage blue just 1 month ago and if a/f ratio already too lean, why i can boost here boost there in this 1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience