auto cruise on satria

alan_ling

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
is it possible to install an auto cruise on satria?
what are the things that I need? and how much?

alan_ling

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
oic......
well my car is manual,
seems that it wont work on my car then.....

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
wrong!! auto cruise can be fitted on a manual car. what does it has to do with the tranny? Some wira/satria 1.6 and 1.8 are fitted with autocruise and there are A/T and M/T. I personally know a few of the owner.

Think before post!

alan_ling

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Drexchan sifu,
Mind to intro you fren who have autocruz in their car?

alan_ling

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
er.....
basicaly I just want to know how to go about for the auto cruz to be fitted in my car.
Well, if you are kind enuf to help then you ask your fren who know how to modify lor...... can??

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
haha , im drivin a stock 97' wira(M) wit autocruise ler . :D

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
yup, auto cruise can be used on any car no matter its auto or manual, it control your throttling, not related to gearbox what so ever.. for wira it is fitted on full spec 1.6 and 1.8 models.. but also available for 1.5 as accesory.. i dont know if there is aftermarket part for autocruise as normally its factory fitted.. u can try asking EON.. but it wont last that long though.. seen few cars with spoilt autocruise after bout 5 years..

alan_ling

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
can the parts be found in chop shop?
what tre the things that needed?

amad108..

Known Member
Jul 27, 2004
bro drexchen...
i dunno, so i wondering about it... coz when i look at the part for auto cruise there got too many sensor which is needed for TCU to change gear in auto-cruise mod...

i also use auto-cruise last time in auto, when i turn auto-cruise mod on the gearbox will automaticlly change gear when the speed decrease, that's why i dont understand if manual can do it, if manual got i think not as good compare with auto tranny.. :D
but when the climbing is to heavy, the auto-cruise will automatically turn off...

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
my wira 1.3 manual is using autocruise....but didnt last too long...kong already..

my satria 1.6 is using autocruise as well. I will ask the machanic today see can transfer the autocruise or not..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving a Proton Iswara Aeroback...i just changed my absorbers to Monroe Sensa-Trac about few days ago....i'm using back my 5 year old stock spring with that new Monroe Absorbers.....i realized my riding became even harder than before....cornering is improved but it harden my ride....izzit because i use back my stock spring ? or should i change to a new n better spring ? What is the best spring recommended best for Monroe Sensa-Trac absorber ? Please help all the sifu...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience