Art on wheels - Hi Def prep and detail of a black car

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Eh...

Can count the number of leaves on the branches la.....

Superb job done!
What a finish..reflect like a mirror:adore:
Dear VtecLover,

Veloc did your car recently?

You flew him from Sabah ?:confused:
Veloc,
Like in showroom condition...:top:
Hi bro, no lah... Just my uncontrollable imagination... Hope that my ride deserve this kind of perfection craftsmanship :adore:
Hey thanks guys for kind words... Still learning everyday... I love to experiment with new stuff.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Could you give me an idea what surface prep consists of? Wash, clay then using a RB with polish?
it depends on what is aimed to be achieve. Wash and clay is for sure. Because I have fully corrected this car before, I didn't do a full correction again. There were just watermarks and minor swirls. So I gave it a light cut and finishing. Almost all swirls were managed to be removed.

So for you question, yes you can use a RB or DA with polish for a light cut, or and RB with compound followed up by polish for a full cut.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ok.. so anything involving a RB/DA means I'm out of here. LOL! Too much investment to do something I get tired too quickly doing.

Your stamina is incredibly good to be able to do this for so many hours dude. Awesome reflection!

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Ok.. so anything involving a RB/DA means I'm out of here. LOL! Too much investment to do something I get tired too quickly doing.

Your stamina is incredibly good to be able to do this for so many hours dude. Awesome reflection!
No bro... Stamina sucks... This is not a full correction. If it were, I would do it really slow. See guys like Josh, Mun, Dark Accoon, and Erik... They do full correction in a day!

Well the surface prep I mention is not exhaustive. Just some suggestion. If you decide that you do not want to use a machine, there are some fast hand applied product available. They are paint cleaners. One example is Autoglym High Definition Cleanser. Recommended to be applied before using their wax. I didn't get that because I don't need it. You can search for other brands too such as Dodo Juice Lime Prime Light.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Very nice, brother. But I remember AG HD wax cost a bomb......
Good things not cheap. Cheap things not good. :biggrin: you of all people would know that!

No bro... Stamina sucks... This is not a full correction. If it were, I would do it really slow. See guys like Josh, Mun, Dark Accoon, and Erik... They do full correction in a day!

Well the surface prep I mention is not exhaustive. Just some suggestion. If you decide that you do not want to use a machine, there are some fast hand applied product available. They are paint cleaners. One example is Autoglym High Definition Cleanser. Recommended to be applied before using their wax. I didn't get that because I don't need it. You can search for other brands too such as Dodo Juice Lime Prime Light.
I've read about Dodo Juice Prime Light and Autoglym products but I've never actually seem them commercially sold. Since you're in a different province, asking you where to buy them would be a bit difficult. These paint cleaners remove swirls?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Somehow I feel like I am witnessing somebody getting poisoned :biggrin:
Lets increase the dosage wakakakaka
Good job Veloc..great finishes and reflections. :adore:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Good things not cheap. Cheap things not good. :biggrin: you of all people would know that!

I've read about Dodo Juice Prime Light and Autoglym products but I've never actually seem them commercially sold. Since you're in a different province, asking you where to buy them would be a bit difficult. These paint cleaners remove swirls?
Yes, but this one really cost a bomb, if not mistaken......:smokin:

Some AG products can get from Jusco, but less nowadays, Surprised that day saw plenty of MG products there. AG nowadays distribute to detailing shops more, I think....

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Somehow I feel like I am witnessing somebody getting poisoned :biggrin:
Lets increase the dosage wakakakaka
Good job Veloc..great finishes and reflections. :adore:
Post some more nice shinny pictures......:biggrin:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
veloc is just too humble xD

Jose

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
Subang Jaya
wow, AG HD wax already so nice. imagine if using Swissvax crystal rock. the result will be mega HD ? :D

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
wow, AG HD wax already so nice. imagine if using Swissvax crystal rock. the result will be mega HD ? :D
Bro, I've seen the power of Swissvax Mystery in one of the cars I worked on. It is not even Crystal Rock yet. I think it is one or two level below Crystal Rock. The bonnet looks like a pool and you can swim in it. I kid you not.

zckid

Known Member
Feb 28, 2012
Mauritius
Woaaaoow bro!

the shine, the depth, the definition, everything is there.

thanks for sharing

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
definitely no even though i am so keen on it. Unless I do detailing for a living as it would be a great tool or product to improve my services. Or kena TOTO few millions then maybe would try it out :rofl:
Aiyah! that one even though expensive no need kena a few million loh! Few hundred thousand also can already....hahahha:biggrin:

Got other brand also very expensive.....:rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I have some questions.

1. Will there be any difference, if I change the injectors? I'm currently running a 4G13P. Is it a necessary for me to get a adjustable fuel regulator afterthat?

2. If I choose to use High cams 272 degree, what kind of settings or precaution should I take note, in order not to let the car stall?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience