Anyone bought goods from this company?

(ADVAN)

500 RPM
advan,
DO NOT BUY anything from over seas unless the amount that you pay is simple amount which you are willing to give away for free. If giving money away and not getting anything at all in return, then just buy products locally. It's not worth it to take risks like that. My friend bought an iphone for just RM1000+. Didn't ask him the details on his purchase, though.

there is no such cheap "UNLOCK" Iphone 3G in the market yet...

even if u did received the Iphone after the payment, u wont be able to use it with our local Telco simcard...

a FULLY "unlock" iphone 3G can be cost atleast RM3200. some one in LYN bought it in NZ and bring back to malaysia..

after doing some background checking i found out there is some suspicious about this company..the company is located at UK but the website is register at India..

alot of ppl are taking advantages to make money from the Iphone 3G now. best is u get a friend from oversea to buy for u... do not believe any online sales unless u could COD with the seller..

my 2 cents..

bro that's right...never buy from these types of company as they would ask you to make the transaction through Western Union or MoneyGram. Once the money is transferred, that's it....won't be able to get ithe funds back anymore whereas if you deal through companies like Paypal, at least they would refund you should anything happens.

But from what I've seen, there are already many fraud cases around....so best is to get your friend to buy it from you in the States or UK, then have it shipped back.

hi,

my frens are actually planing to Group purchase from US (got fren there), its USD300-400 for 1unit.

but phone need to unlock, its rm350-400 at lowyat,kl for tat service.

but then we not sure bout the group purchases yet, we still not confirm.

if u really interested, do find me. i will count u in, if the purchase is on.

hi,

my frens are actually planing to Group purchase from US (got fren there), its USD300-400 for 1unit.

but phone need to unlock, its rm350-400 at lowyat,kl for tat service.

but then we not sure bout the group purchases yet, we still not confirm.

if u really interested, do find me. i will count u in, if the purchase is on.

are u sure they(lowyat) can really "unlock" your iphone 3G?
if the unlock software is out, then why u need to pay since it can download from the net?

i'd been following the Iphone Thread in LYN... want to know when will the software launch.. i got the 8GB iphone 2G, thinking to get another Iphone.:biggrin:

are u sure they(lowyat) can really "unlock" your iphone 3G?
if the unlock software is out, then why u need to pay since it can download from the net?

i'd been following the Iphone Thread in LYN... want to know when will the software launch.. i got the 8GB iphone 2G, thinking to get another Iphone.:biggrin:

go ask around lo......:burnout:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom