Anybody know any workshop to modify wira diesel in Selangor and KL area?

ultraman_nine

Nov 5, 2006
Anybody know any workshop to modify wira diesel in Selangor and KL area? I want to add intercooler for the turbo of my diesel engine cause they dont have any and the temperature always going up when Im driving over 100kmh. Is it possible to have turbo without intercooler?

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Anybody know any workshop to modify wira diesel in Selangor and KL area? I want to add intercooler for the turbo of my diesel engine cause they dont have any and the temperature always going up when Im driving over 100kmh. Is it possible to have turbo without intercooler?
i think so... the new hilux does not have intercooler

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

ultraman_nine

Nov 5, 2006
Ive decided to change the gearbox to manual one because now Im using the perdana automatic gear and it cannot 'go', but I dont know the suitable gearbox for wira diesel turbo since diesel have higher torque than petrol. Any suggestion?

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Ive decided to change the gearbox to manual one because now Im using the perdana automatic gear and it cannot 'go', but I dont know the suitable gearbox for wira diesel turbo since diesel have higher torque than petrol. Any suggestion?
i think the stock wira diesel gearbox is strong enuff.. a lot of my fren who swap 4g93t/63t opt for the diesel gearbox.... they say it's a lot stronger than converted (4wd > 2wd) 4g93t/63t gearbox

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
thanks for the info man, realy appreciate them..
no prob...

p/s: i'm not that all-knowing... just that i love to search via forum search and google of course

chan chan

Aug 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Any suggestions where to modify my Wira diesel? I am looking for someone that can push maximum horses out of my car with modification from a standard non turbo 4D68. Please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bro
got a prob here
at the rear part of my car...oil stains are found on the floor near the tyre..when i tried 2 smell it...its odourless...and its brownish yellow color
wat are the causes bros?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience