any gtt done this in K.L...

DARREN 883

Known Member
b_124404.jpg

i dont have any idea where to do it in K.L..
please guide me sifu.
tq

Last edited:
I didn't know you can change the plenum of the RB25 and face the intake manifold to the front. This is definitely an eye-opener!

This setup, you would loose the TCS but who needs TCS anyway.

actually rb25 can use the gtr plenum but with the special adapter only..

What adaptor ? Can it bolt straight on ? I know the stock throttle body would have to be replaced in this setup as well.

to find the intake manifold also susah already...for r33 i think is no problem but for r34 theres maybe some problem,as it has the tcs there

to find the intake manifold also susah already...for r33 i think is no problem but for r34 theres maybe some problem,as it has the tcs there

is abit herd but can be done..... the manifold have to buy the fake Greaddy lor...:slug: :slug: :slug:

DUKE RUULLEEZZZ!!!!

aibon, where's my commission!!

hahahha

;)

Board Message

Board Message

Board Message

fake GReaddy mb having some problem bro....Intake Plenum - Skylines Australia

try this cos it myb can help...
Greedy Plenum On R34 - Skylines Australia

how much duke n under5 price to do it???
please advice.. thanks
7 KNIGHT

The intake manifold will cost u around rm1400 cina make.....greaddy RM3k++ori
then i need to know wat car u wan to fit it in 1st then only we can special make adapter.....labour will cost around 1k++:hmmmm: :adore: :idea: :slug: :burnout:

im not to sure abt Under5....:burnout: .

Is there a way to do it whereby the battery doesn't need to be relocated ? I don't really care about the TCS. Screw it ! heh heh!

Is there a way to do it whereby the battery doesn't need to be relocated ? I don't really care about the TCS. Screw it ! heh heh!

can! buy a drag battery very small and powerful.....heheheh:hmmmm:

aibon,
where is duke in located in kepong? dun think its too far from my place in desa park city. might wanna pop down to talk more about it :) :)

The intake manifold will cost u around rm1400 cina make.....greaddy RM3k++ori
then i need to know wat car u wan to fit it in 1st then only we can special make adapter.....labour will cost around 1k++:hmmmm: :adore: :idea: :slug: :burnout:

im not to sure abt Under5....:burnout: .

that 'cina make' is it the ones in motortrader publish quite some time back?n do i need a custom made TB?

Top Bottom