AMF Autocross Qualifying Round 1

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
pics pics pics!!

hehehe

here's Ian Khong and his ride, the Suzuki Swift (literally!!)

me and my team : Chien Wei (middle) my Technical Director + manager, saru-kun aka Alex, our team mechanic / cheap labour, haahaha

that's me sitting in front with the black TiTAN cap. Wonder what made Paul David jump.. hehe

me in the car with team mates making sure the car and i are good to go..

Chee Wah aka 1339 in his 1.6 track car..

the R3 boys came to play too! hehe, Khaidi's busy showing who's boss..

Buaya-besar-HammondLai aka KillerB! heheehe Champion in his class and scaring the shit outta everyone, including the Lotus with his frighteningly fast times!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa BabY!! who says i can't drift!?

our local RaLLy heroes, both 'retired' and working 'normal' jobs :P
Jeet our bigger counterpart is a rally organiser and journalist who writes for CBT every Sunday New Straits Times. Nanda Kumar was a rally driver who's favourite pacenote were: "flat-out!" where he then drives the car with pure ecstacy. Rally drivers are nuts i tell you! He's now with Proton R3 as Team Manager..

suprisingly, my exhaust is that loud after all.. it was because everybody else was using straight thru exhausts!!

reiging Champion in Open and Sports car class, the Lotus Elise!! raced with Yokohama A048s!!

me receiving my small trophy, i'm getting the bigger next round babe!! heheehe

the Kancils and their drivers.. the blue MR2 turbo belongs to Mickey Teoh :P a forummer too! and Chee Wah 1339 with his GTi
but i must say, Tonnie Wong's real eccentric..

hope you enjoyed the pics!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2019 Updated 585hp AMG GT R & 557hp GT C arrives Malaysia!

3.6 secs - Mercedes Benz Malaysia unleashes AMG's latest GT R & GT C! Yes, the 7:10.9 minute Beast of the Green Hell has been updated and is now here at Sepang!

AMG GT R: 3.6 secs / 585hp / 700nm / 318kmh / 4L V8 TT / 7 DCT / RM1,712,888...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience