Alert!!! Tires being slash/punctured!!!

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Alert!!! Tyres being slash/punctured in PJ!!!

For those staying in SS23 PJ and surrounding area please be aware that there are individuals or groups that is going around the area between 3-6a.m and punturing car tyres by stabbing the side walls of the tyres for the pass 1 week. Up to date there has been at least 20 cars in the neighbourhood that park their cars outside that has gotten one or two tyres damage by these people. As you cannot fixed punctures on the side wall the only alternative is to buy new tyres which will cost $$$.

Last edited:

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
so teruk mer economy.... sekarang naik lagi petrol... mati la... more crimes wil happen.... :rolleyes:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
this is the jobs of some shit tyre shop that is newly open n try to make quick buck b4 closing down their business, they looking for fast money n cut throat price :mad:

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
hmm, got big feeling thats the job of tyre shop, as they are not stealing anything, so erm, maybe just another way of making money lorr....aihz......what is the world coming now nowadays ar? so many shit things happening already....dunno when this people are gonna get a life of their own larr......

apisanif

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
sri kembangan
last nite...at uncle don..i park my car near the restaurant..suddenly..after finish "lepak" and we decided to go back to home..at the time i didn't notice that one of my back tyre was punctured..and then i heard something and i check it was my back tyre..F*** man...from there to go back to Sri Kembangan i got to pump my tyre twice..then today i try to check my tyre at tyre shop...there's no bocor..no paku..the guy working at the shop also "pelik" with my tyre..is this same as Muz's problem????

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
if tyre side walls kena stab issit visible ka? since the side wall normally got besi thread.. if kena stab.. can see the mark.. if its visible.. then not the same a your case la apisanif.. u kena kacau benda kot.. hehehee..

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
so fierce ah tyre shops.. stooping to such low methods of getting business.. some day the stab wrong car.. then they get stab back.. they'll have time to rethink what they did in hell.. :P muahahahahaha..

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
This was just happened in Penang 's Island Plaza Basement Car Park too !!!!

Victim's cars = Honda CRV,BMW...etc.

*Sigh*.........

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
hmmm....this people damn pan zhat man, no life lerr...do business must do properly marr.do like this..not good larr...maybe its not tyre shop lerr..maybe its some normal people, see the tyres so nice, they cannot afford to buy so go cucuk it lorr...damn stupid man this kinda activity....really pan zhat!!

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Apsanif..usually tyre shop put the tyre in water to c if any bubbles come out..if no bublles than should not be leaking lerr....unless maybe ur rim got dented than maybe in certain position when the car is moving only the air will come out.... for the side walls some of the cars was visible while others wasnt so visible...but I can feel th air coming out when it was pump..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu's which may guide my on this problem,

I'm going to installed 390cc injector(mitsu gsr) to take over my std injector 255cc(nissan march).But there's too much question on my mind including some bad explanation from foreman outthere.

I also have a piggy back(r-fit),quite same as safc2.

the question are,

1.can my car started when i start the engine(seem it will be to rich fuel mixture)
2.how to set the afc...do i need to set +50% or -50% to tipu my ecu to send low fuel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience