Alarm become crazy after ....

CrazyCar

Nov 25, 2004
Ello,

Newbie here, need all sifus here to help..
Car alarm become crazy after removed the betrie for about 1 week, after install back the alarm can't be use oledy. Close using remote, alarm will ' menjerit' even all doors are checked/closed.Clock also always start with 1.00 after ignition switch "ON".
:(
TQ

CrazyCar

Nov 25, 2004
<_<

How to reset? Where?
My car is iswara 1.3 ..samething happen to my dad's car wira 1.5.

CrazyCar

Nov 25, 2004
Reset from remote done ..from black button on the left of the steering also done but the alarm still don't wan to go away. i can use remote to lock after a few minute i locked manually. But after 5 to 6 minutes it triggered again. Realy crazee....

Open/Close door indication on the dashboard also not functioning since the alarm problem started. Wud like to troubleshoot by myself before send it to workshop for repair.

anything else to check?

12oY

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
Visit site
ur battery is enought voltage?? .. maybe ur battery fault,,,,

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Is the battery properly connected? Any loose wire or connector? Could be one of the sensor. What car? My housemate's Kancil also faced the same problem.

CrazyCar

Nov 25, 2004
12oY

All wring has been checked, betry voltage 12.37Vdc engin OFF & 14.3Vdc while engin ON.

drexChan,

Mine Plotong 4g13 and my dad 4g15 facing same problem,

Today I'll send it to Pomen, hope can solve the problem.

CrazyCar

Nov 25, 2004
ksgoh,

aiyaaa.. I went to the wrong w/shop laaa :D ekzos w/shop :rolleyes: .... alarm not yet repair but I kill the cat. wit bullet and change ekzos mufller. hehehe...
& do carb tuning... ( read your last post bout carb tuning, thanks :D )

Maybe some wiring get burnt & touching the body. try to DIY.. no more $$$$

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using turbokits for my 660 kancil , but when long distance , at 4th gear 100kmh , it starts to jerking , fuel not enough =( , my fren ask me to korek the ic pump / fuel pump , anyone can teach me =) , i still cant afford injection so im sticking to use turbokits till nxt year =(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience