Advise needed on DIY installing 2 voltage stabiliser in the car...

n_chun21

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
sri damansara
just VS(A) + VS(B) negative to negative and positive to positive is tat simple ok... now my car also running 2 VS like this..

wyx

Oct 24, 2005
Connect VS(A) -ve and VS(B) -ve at batt -ve, and connect VS(A) +ve and VS(B) +ve at batt +ve. This is parallel connection. Theoritically, better noise filtering, voltage stabilizing and reserve more current for instantaneous load. But practically, many forumers commented that too high capacitance caused their cars to be sluggish. If you really want to put in 2 VS, try to connect them to your batt one at a time to prevent high inrush current surge.

tigershark1976

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
thanks all....

to play save, i think i better instll the VS seperately...
there are few choices if i wanna do so...

1st: at the amp.
2nd, at the alternator.
3rd, at the air con compressor maybe??

which 1 do you think it is the most effective way in terms of car performance? I'm not so much into ICEactually although i've got 3 x 2 channel amp in my ride :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Being one of the car care enthusiast, i found car detailing brings most enjoyment after the "Hardship, elbow grease effort" to maintain our cars.

Unfortunately, there is no Doctorship, Degree or Diploma courses that we can attend locally besides the adhoc detailer invitation. (correct me if i am wrong, thank you)

As such , i have written some basic information on the steps of car detailing so that we can reference just in case we forgot after aged.

Click link below if...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience