Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

ameng

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Calling JLM1717....grey color I think....saw u at K.Trg. (anybody know him?)...hope can have small tt at KT...hehe

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
tweftfom, thx for the reply. HKS SLD can still use for facelifted? I remember checking online that its only for prefacelift? Pivot confirm can use? I prefer that as its small. I know RSM better but the thing is too huge to put on the dash (+ dangerous for theft) :/
Whether it pre-FL or FL, Pivot Speed meter both can be used. You just need to 'educate' the pomen to do it!

sousuke

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Whether it pre-FL or FL, Pivot Speed meter both can be used. You just need to 'educate' the pomen to do it!
cool thx for the info aja! then i guess i'd buy the pivot then since its smaller and doesn't take up space on the dashboard :D

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
cool thx for the info aja! then i guess i'd buy the pivot then since its smaller and doesn't take up space on the dashboard :D
yaa right pivot cheaper and smaller...up to you man...anyway where are u from sousuke?

sousuke

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
yaa right pivot cheaper and smaller...up to you man...anyway where are u from sousuke?
actually from PJ but now im on contract working in Japan. planning to bring back my CL7R when I come back next year

Cavey

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
Msia
Hi bros.Was wondering if any of u have the stock euro r exhaust from cat back for sale?I want to revert my car back to stock.Currently mine on straight flow twin tabung

FornaX

Known Member
Feb 11, 2006
Anyone got source on original Passenger side - Rear Left Light (body), and Rear Bumper? Brand new or Recon also can... please help .. :nurse:

honda17

Jul 17, 2007
Hi Sifus,

i've nearly decided on this accord CL7
link: http://www.mudah.my/Honda-Accord-CL7-Euro-version-4805724.htm

Just before i make up my mind, i would like to hear some sincere comments and opinion from all CL7 sifus regarding this car.... any comments are welcome :)

cheers bros....

Amigo7

Known Member
Sep 17, 2009
KL
I think the attached accord isnt an Euro R spec and sure isnt K20A engine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Why is it that new cars today shoot aircond at your feet, even if its already on dash aircond only? Its pissing me off so bad :banghead: malam malam want to take a drive switch off aircond = too hot. On aircond = cannot tahan want to piss.

Drove my bro's 208, got forced feet cooler. Drove the new suzuki swift, oso got feet cooler. Suzuki wai yu du dis. Wai. I dont wan my feet to be cold. I dun wan to wear shoes all the time also. :bawling:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience