4G93P plug cable

magixk

Known Member
Oct 6, 2006
Hi,

I changed to NGK iridium spark plugs recently, just to try and see if it really is worth the money, but I dont see much different on my stock setting engine. Because of that, I plan to try out good performance plug cables and maybe with power booster along with the cables. So do you have any recommendations? Also, what should I expect from playing around with these stuff? Increase in acceleration? Jimat petrol?

thx

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
stock is the best. Don't waste your $$. Upgrade your exhaust system would be better....

magixk

Known Member
Oct 6, 2006
Bro, why you all say stock is the best?

What are your reasons?

Why performance plug cables no good?

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
performance cable will give u little extra but on stock engine the diff u wont be able to feel it & not worth the money.

siangmh

Known Member
Jul 29, 2006
evoX2 said:
performance cable will give u little extra but on stock engine the diff u wont be able to feel it & not worth the money.
totally agreed.

If u intend to increase spark for richer A/F mixed, then ok lar

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
First, you got to know what is the use of spark plug cable. So upon upgrade to so call THICKER cable what is the Pros and Cons.

Don't simple just go upgrade w/o know what the use of it..how much improve vs the $$ u going to pay for izzit worth ?? else if you really have too much money to spend then i got nothing to say....

If i were use upgrading spark plug cable $$ i rather spend on a drop-in filter which is life time usage like K & N....

JUst my 2 cents. No hard feeling ya...

magixk

Known Member
Oct 6, 2006
Bro, I am not sure, that's why ask all the pro here for advice. The cables will just increase alittle bit of performance, from what i understand...so it is not worth too much RM to spend on it, right

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Those "peformance" cable will always claim give better "performance" to the engine yet they are selling at very attractive price but come to think of it...if it's really SO GOOD will it sell that cheap ?? We don't even know what material were there built of...which could spoil the engine after some period using it....

Again my advice, DUN waste $$...spend it to upgrade the exhaust better

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The name ZF is unlikely to ring a bell for many people. However, ZF (also known as the ZF Group, or ZF Friedrichshafen AG) was founded in 1915 and specialize in engineering, design, research and development, and manufacturing in the automotive industry. Their products focus on several key areas: driveline technology, chassis technology, axle systems consisting of manual and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience