4G63t stock internal max hp/torque

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
hi,

i've been told that 4G63t from evo 1-3 (some say 2G block??) are prone to crack which is not good for high hp application.

yeah i know that evo 3 is a bit high compression..but if change to forged low compression piston but other's like block, conrod, crank, bearing and so on still stock...how many torque/hp is the max before damage ?

ok, after that some people told me..the piston is ok (except for high comp evo 3), but the conrod is sooo weak.

now, if change piston+conrod..and other still stock. what's the max torque/hp before the disaster.

p/s: assuming a/f ratio, ignition timing, spark plug rating all ok

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
crack? crankwalk got la...crack never heard before on my side.

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
how much hp are u targeting for ur engine?

m running on 1.5b everyday without a prob, until a bloke mess around with my setup and blew off FOUR of my pistons with rings...
After overhauled, its NOw running superbly..

evo parts should be sufficient for around 350-400 without a prob provided its PROPERLY TUNED

Changing to reliable internal parts (forged etc) would help as long as u dont lower the compression ratio to much (8.5 - 9.0)...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As part of BMW’s opening celebration for their first i-Store in London, a particular BMW i3 Concept has been abducted and subsequently returned only to fulfil its new found purpose for its existence – to luxuriate their driver and occupants.

<!--more-->For one thing, the exterior of the i3 Concept has been untouched, but the interior seems to have been restyled along the lines of what Gucci or Coach...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience