khen said:
eh sky wat u waiting for
modd ur engine and get 145hp more than them 3hp
hehe
lolz... if i got money, i'll surely do...
120hp on iswara is vr good oledi lor... no need high high power to fly... i also not going for trackday whatsoever... my car vr slow one...:confused_smile:

MiOKu

Oct 27, 2005
devraj... u can use waja tb.. or 1.6 wira tb....
better top speed and respond... but u can onli use the top part..
meaning the lower part which is the main problem is still there...
u car vibrate or jerk when idle is bcos of the chip under the tb is melt...
tat one no choice but to change back to ori tb or 1.3 tb..hahaha...
all the best man...

devraj

Sep 6, 2005
I actually prefer to use back my Injections rather going for carbie.... but what to do.... to get a TB for my engine is dam difficult.... if its brand new its wil cost me
6-700 if 1/2 cut shop 1 week warranty only.... some mechanics claims that this MMC version TB is very fast gets spoiled....

I realise that ... my frend also using Carbie... in terms in pickup and oil comparing wit my car... its about the same... some more i feel its more better perfomance than the injections...

so guys.... can anyone tell me... what are things i needs to but for me to convert it carbie??
Do anyone have carbie 12 valve??

devraj

Sep 6, 2005
fstrader.... can you giv your reason why you telling like this? whats your findings on this... intrested to know your comments...

khen

May 20, 2005
devrej it will be costly la if u change to carbbie in stead of juz changin da TB

:)

hmm..usualli ppl convert carb to injection 1...
seldom heard tat got ppl convert injection to carb haha

carb good antik mahh

MiOKu

Oct 27, 2005
ya carb is old old tech already...
u will have problem during cold start...

Kendconcerto

Jan 4, 2006
Theres nothing to compare.

If u want performance, cheapest way is performance carb.

If u got alot $$, you should have bought a sports car......

Modding a EFI engine into performance requires alot of $$$ and yet u may not beat a tuned carburetor.....

4G15 got its limit, play n enjoy your car. Otherwise change engine or change car.

Where got ppl take a COW and a HORSE to diffrentiate thier capability wan ?

LOL

khen

May 20, 2005
MiOKu said:
ya carb is old old tech already...
u will have problem during cold start...

wont hv any problems as long as u get use to it la bro.
cant start ? juz press da throttle bit bit la if da carb is in good condition sure can start 1 :)

MiOKu

Oct 27, 2005
khen said:
wont hv any problems as long as u get use to it la bro.
cant start ? juz press da throttle bit bit la if da carb is in good condition sure can start 1 :)

my cold start problem means after start the engine during cold it will jerk aka meaning not smooth.. not like efi.. cold start straight got good idle....

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
devraj said:
fstrader.... can you giv your reason why you telling like this? whats your findings on this... intrested to know your comments...

reason for telling u this is, i am carb user for bout 15 yr plus, never had a chance to go injection due to financial constraints cos transplanting an engine needs helluva lots of money, change this change that in the end money talks.

i am a user for 1 series engine for the past 10 yrs, i modded till nothing to mod ( i mean engine internals ), even blow up 2 engines in those years. u tell me, what else is there to talk about this engine? injection n carb?? of course there are difference, injection gives u better fc, while carb engines can suffer on fc and carb engines doesnt perform during hot & humid weathers, while injection still can give u the push, carb's can rev like nobody business, while inj have certain limit...wat else u need me to comment??

u are still new in engine mods, there are many things to mix & match on ur engine, thats for u to find out urself....