4g15

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
Need some advice,

4G15 engine with MMC ECU - I bought one 4g91 TB but mechanics claims that the Wiring diagram and the connector is diffrent... What throttle body can b fit in? please advice

One more thing i heard that 4g15 can be mod to DOHC...is that possible? how n what are things needs to do that? how much that will be? do i needs to register the engine number again?

Last edited:

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Finding the 4G15 DOHC version would be very diffuclt, suggest if u really want change to 4G91 straight away

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
brothers out there!!

can anyone help me out on the throttle body issue!! im looking for an answer for this... one person say one things... my engine damn heavy jerking and idling please help me on this

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Just use back the blardy 4G15 TB at the moment...why you wanna put something not compatible !!

4G1x anf 4G9x engine CANNOT BE ROJAK.....most of 4G1x is SOHC except the super rare and special version 4G15 DOHC which you can fine in one of the Lancer model but then it would fit ur SOHC as it's 2nd generation 4G1x engine. Timing belt was on the left hand side type...

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
I wanna change cos that blardy TB start to vibrate my engine damn strongly.... so what else TB i can use? or what is the alternative solutions??

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
thinking of changing to carbie? what are the things that i needs to buy for me to convert it from injections to Carbie? (please all the things and the price roughly i have to estimate) potong kereta can get kah?

by the way what is weber? how its functions?? how good it is?

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
lol sky and his hungry webber.. -__-

-_- easiest solution..find back a stock 4g15 tb lah.. -_- chop shop can get 1 mah.. easy solve..

or else.. got money.. totally drop in a mivec 1.6 turbo lah.. even better.. hehe

khen

500 RPM
May 20, 2005
Malaysia
as unknown said
juz replace da TB
easy job
hehe

oi ! Sky dun tell me u dunu wat is weber as u r getting 1 soon

hahaha

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
khen, u weber user some more say noob arrr???... haha...

i've jz bought the latest hypertune... inside got a sleeper look white iswara with 4g15 efi... engine is fully rebuild by powerzone... with pz high-cams, pz custom 421 extractor, PnP cylinder heads, 1.6 stroker kit, blue printing, and some toyol inside...
electronics, using stock ecu with unichip piggyback...

dynoed 142hp @ 6400rpm

khen

500 RPM
May 20, 2005
Malaysia
ya is true i m noob
i knoe how to use onli

technical stuff stil 0

yea get da tb
n juz replace it

i tot ur whole injection gone firstly
who knoes onli da tb

eh sky wat u waiting for
modd ur engine and get 145hp more than them 3hp
hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving a Proton Iswara Aeroback...i just changed my absorbers to Monroe Sensa-Trac about few days ago....i'm using back my 5 year old stock spring with that new Monroe Absorbers.....i realized my riding became even harder than before....cornering is improved but it harden my ride....izzit because i use back my stock spring ? or should i change to a new n better spring ? What is the best spring recommended best for Monroe Sensa-Trac absorber ? Please help all the sifu...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience