2E/EE100 Items Available For Cheap Sales

edgeo

Known Member
Dear Toyotarian,

Suddently something comes up.....its URGENT SALES.....PRICE REDUCED....NEED CASH URGENTLY

Gearbox complete set with skimmed flywheel -RM350 nego...take whole set and I'll giv u free 4-2-1 extractor......extractor only -RM50

Air-cond full set (compressor is working good but got sound)-RM250 nego

Dash board -RM130 nego

Radiator complete w fan -RM130 nego

Stereng colum -RM70 nego

Meter -RM80 nego

High speed starter (like v6/vr4) -RM70 firm

All items are fully nego till let go.....

pm/sms/call me 019-286 5497...location shah alam

All pic are attached accept gearbox set coz still at my mech workshop at sg buloh

View attachment 67946

View attachment 67947

View attachment 67948

View attachment 67949

View attachment 67950

Last edited:
steering column : includes shaft and control switch? u're using levin's now?
Starter can fix into BT or not?

sylkhannaz said:
steering column : includes shaft and control switch? u're using levin's now?
Starter can fix into BT or not?

Yup, stereng colum comes with shaft and control. I'm using wagon steering colum now. I though BT already comes with high speed starter....ur's not aa....the starter is a toyota starter but don't know come from what model....shud be fit is it....if u wan can try first, if cannot fit then return it back la

it's because i suspect my starter is faulty since it makes a loud noise in the morning :(. i'm using levin's control but with EE100's shaft. The modified shaft bushing is out and cannot repair oledi. i'm not sure about the control wirings (i'm not an expert in electronic). Do i need to get the wirings too? If no problem then i'll take your steering column. Please pm me your best offer.

Suddently....something comes up.....URGENT SALES....COMES-COMES...PRICE REDUCED....

Gearbox complete set with free extractor RM350....extractor only...RM50

Aircond set complete RM250

Radiator complete set RM130

Meter RM80

Dashboard RM130

Stereng colum RM 70

Starter RM70

Hurry....dirt cheap...urgent sales...need cash

hie, i not yet fix the power steering set la, no time....my mech busy too..maybe end of this week or next week. btw, that i think u didnt pass to me the pulley attached to water pump (according to mech la). there's a pulley for pump but no other pulley can run the pump...how did u install for ur car last time? thanks for nice deal.....

chuckie said:
hie, i not yet fix the power steering set la, no time....my mech busy too..maybe end of this week or next week. btw, that i think u didnt pass to me the pulley attached to water pump (according to mech la). there's a pulley for pump but no other pulley can run the pump...how did u install for ur car last time? thanks for nice deal.....

Aiyak!, really aa...let me check my store first

Hey.. would like to ask about the Starter. The sound like V6?? Can it be fit to Toyota Starlet Ep82?? Help me to check?? thanks...

kevinkeow said:
Hey.. would like to ask about the Starter. The sound like V6?? Can it be fit to Toyota Starlet Ep82?? Help me to check?? thanks...

The starter also came from toyota model but couldn't remember the model.....most toyota parts are identical so I believe it should be fit coz I'm using on my 2E.....