17" on putra.. Is it wise???

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
hi sifus n big bros..

ive baught a 17" kspeed for my putra.... if possible i juz want to let my car as STANDARD as possible.. i dont reli want to touch the spring nor absorber (also ketuk fenders) bcos im not reli good on those technical stuff :confused: n the putra is still new. bside im not dat loaded.. looks like ive to eat maggie for few months...This is my everiday car and i travel about 80km everiday...
So i post this thread juz to hear u all here on yr own comments on how to maintain it so that my beloved kspeed and putra can live as long as it can....

ps: im sori if this thread has been post in the past.. im a newbie.. peace...

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
17" on a Putra? looks like you have to go for the 40 series tyre.

and using this kind of rims and 40 series tyre on Malaysian road , it's not a wise choice.

good luck.

ZamS

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
DearFriend,

For Putra & 17' rim.... looks OK. My brother using now. He is driving PURTA. Lenso Concept-5 with ventures 40 series. Nampak penuh. Looks garang.....No need ketuk the fender. Find the lightest as possible for the rim weight.

If you people who always do drag, go for smaller lah. For street rembat... very nice. Connering... you will feel good & confident.

ZAM

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
sometimes ketuk fender oso wont works de... but if me gonna change to 17rims,i wil change my ab.. there r many ab tat can fit ur choice mah.. comfortable or sporty de... but 17rims wil burden ur car lor.. heavy, unless u done something to ur eng

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ZamS said:
DearFriend,

For Putra & 17' rim.... looks OK. My brother using now. He is driving PURTA. Lenso Concept-5 with ventures 40 series. Nampak penuh. Looks garang.....No need ketuk the fender. Find the lightest as possible for the rim weight.

If you people who always do drag, go for smaller lah. For street rembat... very nice. Connering... you will feel good & confident.

ZAM
17 on putra is good for street.......putra touring car..carry awek is d best la....see ur rim oso pengsan oledi...ahhaa....

try to change harder spring n stick back to original absorber if wan comfortable ride....

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
i was thinking of taking eibach springs.. any1 tried it b4 for putra..? how much is the price usually...

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
i'm using Eibach on my putra...ichiban!

costs about 900-1000 if i'm not mistaken.

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
nuggyn said:
i'm using Eibach on my putra...ichiban!

costs about 900-1000 if i'm not mistaken.
Like that better go with Titan adjustables, add 1k+. But have to eat sand lar :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all sifus, i just got a 97years car and the stickers are alreayd there... i was trying to remove it with make it wet and try to remove it... but it seems very hard ...

especially the rear screen ... it sticked there and i wonder if i try to remove it .. would it spoit the "heat" line ???

:( help ..... is there any "good" way for this ..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience