mazda

1. Mazda Astina 323 Carburetor Modification

Hi sifu2,new to car stuff, I just bought an astina 323 1.6 SOHC carburetor (88 hp), I feel the acceleration is a bit slow, someone recommended me to swap to a twin carburetor, how much performance will it increases?Tq (currently on budget so cant swap engine to B8 180) Is there any modification...
  2. Welcome to MZ3 (home for Mazda 3 owners)

This is the home from the group that started Mazda 3 fan page in Facebook. It is for sharing our beloved rides; Technical sharing Body kit sharing Tip Tricks Promote or group orders TT sessions BUT NOT for flaming. Anyone caught flaming / spamming or starting abusive languages on other...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The bad guys days are over. Thanks to new technology found in the police only Chevrolet Caprice, the roads in LA would be much much safer. Everything in the police squad car has been designed thoroughly. Even the seats are comfortable for both the police and the criminals that are sitting at the back. One great feature found in the car is the ALPR system, which is an automatic licence plate reading system...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience