What happened to all swifter??

GT-EYE

Mar 30, 2005
re: What happened to all swifter??

since 1989 still with passion ???
respect la bro !!!
where all the old timers ??? i think most of it settled down with family car already ya...huhu
Sure la bro.... the Suzuki's are a great cars to be passionate about ... there is a big following for suzuki's around the world including here. ..There are still a few old timers still rolling around with their swifts.

2slow2steady

500 RPM
May 22, 2005
p.j

its a legend, jus leave it a legend.as for now,technologies are more advance.
now days horse power speaks.

GT-EYE

Mar 30, 2005

its a legend, jus leave it a legend.as for now,technologies are more advance.
now days horse power speaks.

Agree bro, its a legend... with the new technologies, even this 20 year old motors can produce a large number of HP. "Its call the re-engineering the legends." :biggrin:

slave

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005

long time not open this page. count me.
1990's 4 doors swift red in colour with stock G13B. 4th gear still inoperative :frown:

2slow2steady

500 RPM
May 22, 2005
p.j

Agree bro, its a legend... with the new technologies, even this 20 year old motors can produce a large number of HP. "Its call the re-engineering the legends." :biggrin:
the chasis is meant for 130whp max???or 150???,how fast u wanna go ???
corner masuk longkang la nanti.best maintain the car with group n or a spec.
Turbo worse !! not masuk long kang only,but masuk workshop more also....huhuhu:biggrin:
respect the car,not the engine !!!

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak

Turbo worse !! not masuk long kang only,but masuk workshop more also....huhuhu:biggrin:
what is your point ? Why don't you join our gathering and bring your "advance technologies car"? I want to see how tough you are without the keyboard !

Drop me PM if you want to talk about this and don't put SHIT here !

CandyblueGt

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005

what the hell statement & stupid questions ko anta ni??!!
if ur not swifter..u better Get lost!!:thefinger:

Last edited:

2slow2steady

500 RPM
May 22, 2005
p.j

duh !!! sorry if u guys feel offended.
i already said,its a legend,means fun yet powerful car.but performance car's technology these days are far beyond the late 80's.im not saying anything bad about the car.
the fact is,the car is fun at a cartain hp,why wanna push it up till it lose all the fun???

i was once ask by Canon,is the car fun to drive with turbo ???
u guess the answer.

GT-EYE

Mar 30, 2005

duh !!! sorry if u guys feel offended.
i already said,its a legend,means fun yet powerful car.but performance car's technology these days are far beyond the late 80's.im not saying anything bad about the car.
the fact is,the car is fun at a cartain hp,why wanna push it up till it lose all the fun???

i was once ask by Canon,is the car fun to drive with turbo ???
u guess the answer.
U seems to know bout swift.... Ive created this thread to mainly to gather all swift owners and also to stop this nonsense. Just to add on your commends, I personally own a TURBO swift which was build by Cannon himself lately. i hope this answers it. And about the chassis, there is something called Chassis Reinforcement for better handling of the car. So i dun see a point why cant the swifts be re-engineered???? I dunno how well u know Cannon?, but i know him personally for 25 years and i know what can be done to a swift to achieve great handling and extreme power out of the 1300 engines. And lastly if you are offended by my replies to you, then like wat amatabx & Candybluegt said, PLEASE do PM us.

IF YOU ARE NOT A SWIFT OWNER THEN, PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAT. TRY IT ELSE WHERE.

Thank you

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

what the hell statement & stupid questions ko anta ni??!!
if ur not swifter..u better Get lost!!:thefinger:
what is your point ? Why don't you join our gathering and bring your "advance technologies car"? I want to see how tough you are without the keyboard !

Drop me PM if you want to talk about this and don't put SHIT here !
Amat, Candy, relax bro...

2slow2steady

500 RPM
May 22, 2005
p.j

U seems to know bout swift.... Ive created this thread to mainly to gather all swift owners and also to stop this nonsense. Just to add on your commends, I personally own a TURBO swift which was build by Cannon himself lately. i hope this answers it. And about the chassis, there is something called Chassis Reinforcement for better handling of the car. So i dun see a point why cant the swifts be re-engineered???? I dunno how well u know Cannon?, but i know him personally for 25 years and i know what can be done to a swift to achieve great handling and extreme power out of the 1300 engines. And lastly if you are offended by my replies to you, then like wat amatabx & Candybluegt said, PLEASE do PM us.

IF YOU ARE NOT A SWIFT OWNER THEN, PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAT. TRY IT ELSE WHERE.

Thank you

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Amat, Candy, relax bro...
doesnt matter bro,this is 1 of the best na car ive driven.and i meant na.
and if u feel offended,im sorry.not gonna say anything more bout the car.
nope,im not a swift owner anymore,sold it off long ago.yet im still a fan of the pocket rocket.just that i accepted fact !!!

GT-EYE

Mar 30, 2005

doesnt matter bro,this is 1 of the best na car ive driven.and i meant na.
and if u feel offended,im sorry.not gonna say anything more bout the car.
nope,im not a swift owner anymore,sold it off long ago.yet im still a fan of the pocket rocket.just that i accepted fact !!!

Good that you know it bro... is the best n/a ive driven too, but we have maxed out on N/A and its not enough for us , so we went a notch up boosting it. i dunno if you have driven a swift turbo... just to let you know....its totally different from the others and its very very addictive.

great that you are an ex owner of swift and u know cannon.... it will be nice if u can identify urself and maybe i would have known you or met u at cannon's.

2slow2steady

500 RPM
May 22, 2005
p.j

Good that you know it bro... is the best n/a ive driven too, but we have maxed out on N/A and its not enough for us , so we went a notch up boosting it. i dunno if you have driven a swift turbo... just to let you know....its totally different from the others and its very very addictive.

great that you are an ex owner of swift and u know cannon.... it will be nice if u can identify urself and maybe i would have known you or met u at cannon's.
yes i have driven...and also am the very 1st few bolted owner.the crap foreman from rawang mess up big time.from my point of view,i prefer na. its been 15 years back when i had the car and 9 years back sold.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Come on guys....make friends and not enemies....since everyone here a swifter, everyone is also a part of the family.....be it ex-owner or current owner...

Swift is a really great car...even the older Swift...the Cultus? I still like it till today....Swift is in my 'car to buy' list.

GT, it's good you started this thread...so more swift owner can join in....

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak

back on topic.. who else? :biggrin: