Bros..i need some answers from you guys !

kaejiunn

Known Member
Feb 22, 2008
i would like to know is there any difference in singapore import cars with malaysia cars such as dc5,silvia,r34 and any other cars ?
coz nowdays they bring in singapore cars to sell here.give me some answers pls..thx :)

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
I dont think theres any diffrence, but in singapore they have the civic FN2R instead of jdm FD2R like us? I read this in the newspaper when the new type r was launched..

basikal_pancit

500 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Selangor
I dont think theres any diffrence, but in singapore they have the civic FN2R instead of jdm FD2R like us? I read this in the newspaper when the new type r was launched..
Malaysia also have FN2R, it's all over in Sarawak i think. saw it in MIri car club page.
u might want to check it out :)

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
I think this thread is about officially imported cars(maybe wrong)
FN2R in s'wak? I guess its a grey/parrarel import cars..
Unless its a parrarel import in singapore, the specs could be the same tho..
Names could be diffrent for
normal production cars like the nissan sentra, known as sunny.. Usually its specs are lower..

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Malaysia car is higher spec than singapore spec??
I don't think so~
even the car also same...
I guess it just the name and specs are different...
i DO think so... cos take Subaru's for instance... their popular ones are the WRX, meanwhile most of the Subaru's in Malaysia are STI... am not saying that they dont have STI's but they have a majority of WRX's compared to most of Malaysia's imported ones are STI.

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
yup agree with AxxeLL. normal scooby wrx and scooby sti is different. jz my 2cents

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

most of the car in singapore is detuned (yakah tak sure) to meet their tight emmission regulation. I think jz imposed few years ago. so if u see most of singapore car sold to malaysia is those yg tak lepas singapore punya JPJ (ahaaa sumone plz correct me on this) hoho :P

meaning to say for example Evo X in singapore are detuned compared to Evo X sold in Malaysia (which is bought by most grey importer). But I'm not sure if those clever singapore grey importer can do the trick hehehehe :D

I might wrong on this :) so any additional info is muchly appreciated :)

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

ohh yaa u still can buy singaporean car sold in malaysia though. no worry as long not a potong car

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Flat Satin Black 722 McLaren or Batmobile? <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience