Aug 9, 2008
www.friendster.com
really depends on wht cams
adjusting pulley sometimes brings out magic
i saw a car jump from 320 to 360 , lol , ask kroolada :P

Bump: really depends on wht cams
it should be installed hi cam condition...
so that can gain more!!!

fct

kluang,jb,spore
really depends on wht cams

Bump: really depends on wht cams
agreed,even stock cam with adj pully make wonder.
last time friend's 1.8 mivec dyno tune,if set correct can get a 5hp different.
5hp is consider a lot for a na application.
my owned L2s also with adj cam pulley and set different(retard/advance) feel different for the powerband at same rpm reached.

The adjustable cam pulley is common use with high-cam, in order to reset the correct idling.
adjusting the cam pulley does not set ur idle rpm...

agreed,even stock cam with adj pully make wonder.
last time friend's 1.8 mivec dyno tune,if set correct can get a 5hp different.
5hp is consider a lot for a na application.
my owned L2s also with adj cam pulley and set different(retard/advance) feel different for the powerband at same rpm reached.
for twincam yes... as u can set different cam timing for intake n exhaust.... for singlecam engines is different as both intake n exhaust cam timing must be set together...

renxun

Jul 4, 2006
i did a 5 degree retard and it did a very much noticable gain. the engine is more alive and revable. during vehicle test, some even claim they can hear difference in my car's output tone:stupid:

gain how much i dont know. only have butt dyno. as long as it got increment, i let the setting there. did the retard based on reading on google what the australians did with their car that have the same engine as mine

mrevo

Jun 24, 2008
i did a 5 degree retard and it did a very much noticable gain. the engine is more alive and revable. during vehicle test, some even claim they can hear difference in my car's output tone:stupid:

gain how much i dont know. only have butt dyno. as long as it got increment, i let the setting there. did the retard based on reading on google what the australians did with their car that have the same engine as mine
which side of 5 degrees...exhaust or intake?

renxun

Jul 4, 2006
i cant adjust my intake .. as im only using ultimate piggy back.. altering the intake position will result in my ecu going into limp mode when it detects dislocation on my intake cam position

I just got my Honda CT NightHawk black pearl yesterday What can I say ... its juz CLASSY, ELEGENT, SEXY ...den my SA brought me to his place to install the VKool tint and also gave a car wash ... but when i got home I noticed minor scratches onn my car!! WTF ... i shud have washed it myself ... damn hati sakit man ...

Anyway, My questions are:

1. What type of cloth should I use to WASH, DRY my car? As i dun wanna scratch the paint lo. Can gimme some types of suitable cloths as well...