3 Max strut bars

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
guys,

anyone use 3max strut bar ? how is the quality compare with the price?

Pls advise... Thanks:confused:

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
guys,

anyone use 3max strut bar ? how is the quality compare with the price?

Pls advise... Thanks:confused:

i`m now use all the product in my car..all front strut bar ,lower arm, anti roll bar and rear strut...so far it give me firm ride, is small but strong....

heard they produce rebadge strut bar for GAB and other product too

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Is the product easy to break? as I observed the price averrage is cheaper than UR bars, doubt on the quality.

Btw, 3max is the brand, pls refer to the link.

Welcome to 3MAX

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
3max is brand o wat? seem like i nvr heard of it:hmmmm:
for me i also didn`t heard about it..after i ask...then the DIrector it self said..it just started half year only...which is a metal factory producing hell lot of thing...
all product is direct from factory..so it will be cheaper...

i went to the factory to do my customize bar in the factory..is semi factory lot..

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
so bro,

So far ur bars all still in good condition? worth to grab it or not?

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
why all the strut is same like UR, even the color oso white..?? why..??
well new product max going to come out no longer in white color that chlash with UR...it going to be racing purple...

eventualy...i can said is worth to use it... also the engineer in the deptment still studying more and the impact of the bar....3max know as YL engineering factory

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
hmm..why i can`t find any bearing in strut bar???:hmmmm:
At our club, got some members bought the 4 points strut bar. The seller mention it was new product which come with bearing. The bearing spoiled after 2 months i guess..

The seller mention it has bearing.
3max bearing easy broken??... lately i heard someone's 3max front strut bearing KO adi...
I know that fella is who.. haha..

Last edited:

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
At our club, got some members bought the 4 points strut bar. The seller mention it was new product which come with bearing. The bearing spoiled after 2 months i guess..

The seller mention it has bearing.

oh..koey..saga use bearing...coz mine was wira...so didn`t see any bearnig on it...

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
well new product max going to come out no longer in white color that chlash with UR...it going to be racing purple...

eventualy...i can said is worth to use it... also the engineer in the deptment still studying more and the impact of the bar....3max know as YL engineering factory

oh ya, the price is cheaper compare with other.
I probably will go those bars like 4 point lower arm bar, fender and rear strut bar.:love:

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
3max strut bar worth to try. Because, the price really different alot. Last time before I get a pair of fender bar for myself, I got see this 3max fender bar as well. It only cost me RM88 per pair while Ultra Racing cost me Rm210 per pair. But end up, I getting Ultra Racing. Because I see the fender bar for saga, the bar was so tiny and look fragile. So I end up using Ultra Racing. Ultra Racing gave me the feel, Heavy Duty use. hehe.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
hmm..why i can`t find any bearing in strut bar???:hmmmm:
err... err.... answer is below...

muahahahaah....

oh..koey..saga use bearing...coz mine was wira...so didn`t see any bearnig on it...
coz saga need to bolt onto the absorber nut mah... wira didnt need to do that because it bolts to the side of the suspension mount (the small tiny holes beside the absorber nut)...

this is also the main reason UR strut bar for saga iswara need to be welded on...