1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
yeah but when the supermodel works she works you'll be orgasming all the way to the track and all the jealous looks from other dudes with their plain jane wives.... i mean cars.... is epic.
Perhaps you missed the "out of time" supermodel lol. Well i know that feeling, when it all works, the sound, the acceleration, the top speed is very very orgasmic. When something breaks, FXXXXKKKKKKK

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
If you're gonna daily her, e36 1jz/2jz will have one fundamental issue and that's a super hot engine. Air con will not work in a jam, things break faster cuz it's hotter, etc. You'll need to spend a lot on trying to reduce engine bay temps cuz the JZ brothers are hot chicks. Really hot chicks.
Agreed, just few days ago i modded the car hood with custom open vents and undercarriage air passage vents. Before these my mods include new radiator, new fan and lower temp thermostat. With all of these, the engine bay is finally not like a furnace.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Am looking for Daily and maybe some trackday action once in a blue moon.

Yeah i surveyed the altezza, but not cheap.. sooo i proceed with E36
Damn cheap now, we all suspect it will double or triple up in prices once the old japanese chassis are run down. E36 is the future lol buy one to invest buy 1 to drive hahahaha

Reactions: Izso

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Damn cheap now, we all suspect it will double or triple up in prices once the old japanese chassis are run down. E36 is the future lol buy one to invest buy 1 to drive hahahaha
i too think it will go up, but maybe not spike as much, simply because theres many of them around...

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
i too think it will go up, but maybe not spike as much, simply because theres many of them around...
E36 coupe is the rare one. That one is like hunting down Nemo. E36 adn E46 4drs on the other hand are like tuna, plenty of them around.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the Formula One car has undergone many a change to keep up with technology, ever-changing regulations and safety requirements, one tiny little detail has so far escaped the tides of time, the open cockpit.

However, with safety being a cardinal area of focus right now, not to mention a number of high profile incidents such as the death of Aryton Senna and Felipe Massa’s black out from being hit by a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience