advanti original taiwan or auto opti thailand?which one the better rim?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Well i got the weight info from Sparco's website. In real life when i lifted it, it's really which can i use both to do laterial raise easily. The original rims on the other hand, i can't even lift it with one hand easily. Have to jerk abit to lift it up.
Lift weights bro. Bench press and curls. Hahaha

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Not very hardcore on lifts nowadays. Wifey said i am too bulky and head look small lol
I hope it’s the head I think you’re referring to.
hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Izso and 6UE5t

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well i got the weight info from Sparco's website. In real life when i lifted it, it's really which can i use both to do laterial raise easily. The original rims on the other hand, i can't even lift it with one hand easily. Have to jerk abit to lift it up.
Lift weights bro. Bench press and curls. Hahaha
Ya the weight difference is just at the border of your arm strength!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Well ........ alot dudes think with the other head. I house my brain up high lol
when my brain is up high cannot think. Then will usually do stupid things

• Haha
Reactions: minibeany

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At 5am UK time, Team Lotus F1 will be unveiling their latest machine this Monday to their subscribers and fans only before the world gets to see it. Subscription is free of charge and good before 31st of January. The Subscription automatically puts you in the list to receive their free but highly exclusive Team Lotus Notes magazine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience