NBTD - I'm BORED

leinnz

Known Member

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Lebuh SPA frm Utem to Sg Udang Prison then U turn.There are traffic lights but enough straights and can reach top speed at some of the straight.
oh so long didn't passed that route. heard it has widen already

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hacking attempts is the norm for sites that are happening and ZTH was seriously happening back then!
yeah, i remember the frustrations came literally every other month or something like that, but thankfully the internet era was much slower back then so less repercussions. It was actually very happening come to think of it, the servers couldn't keep up

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Still bored, wfh during weekdays then just play games or watch TV during weekends. Once a while drive out to warm up the cars, that's all. Bonus and increments delayed (and most likely reduced). Sigh...hope this settles soon!

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Still bored, wfh during weekdays then just play games or watch TV during weekends. Once a while drive out to warm up the cars, that's all. Bonus and increments delayed (and most likely reduced). Sigh...hope this settles soon!
I'm not really bored..I got approval to work since first phase but will only go in when required which is 1-3 times a week.

Its so satisfying to drive during MCO as most of the time i can WOT without encountering traffic. That plus cheap RON 97...fun...

I discover that my waja engine is much better on RON97...guess carbon build up is high.

Tomorrow i should start work on full time basis. I wanted to ride but just now discovered the ex5 rear bulb is blown.

What i have done beside shining my cars?
I did wiring job, from MCB i pull 2 new plug point. Then i cut the wall to conceal the wiring. Now, only left is painting.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I'm not really bored..I got approval to work since first phase but will only go in when required which is 1-3 times a week.

Its so satisfying to drive during MCO as most of the time i can WOT without encountering traffic. That plus cheap RON 97...fun...

I discover that my waja engine is much better on RON97...guess carbon build up is high.

Tomorrow i should start work on full time basis. I wanted to ride but just now discovered the ex5 rear bulb is blown.

What i have done beside shining my cars?
I did wiring job, from MCB i pull 2 new plug point. Then i cut the wall to conceal the wiring. Now, only left is painting.
You've been very productive. Hahaha!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bored coz usually weekends I drive out to eat, now cannot go far. Then usually got a lot of racing to watch on TV, now nothing at all.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bored coz usually weekends I drive out to eat, now cannot go far. Then usually got a lot of racing to watch on TV, now nothing at all.
I've watched almost every episode of Option video on Youtube. Hahahaha

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
RON 100 is RM2~ per liter. My fuel tank is 3/4. FML.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After asking a few mechanics' opinion, I have found out the auto gearbox for my Wira a/b 1.6 is going to die soon. All have suggested replacing the gearbox. Now, I have switched gearbox 3 times already, and I'm tired of that. Furthermore, the car revs more than it moves, therefore consuming a lot of petrol.

A friend's mechanic said he can replace my gearbox with a manual one at RM1700. This includes a 4G93 1.8 gearbox, gear console, pedals, flywheel, clutchplate, starter and all other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience