1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
No point having 2 in parallel as in the end the all will flow through one with the least resistance.

No point having 2 in parallel as in the end the all will flow through one with the least resistance.
Bragging rights...its like...aku ada,ko ade?
kalau xde jgn cakap banyak.

Remember during our time riding bicycle,there is this one kid always habe the fancy and unnecessary acc on his bike?

Bragging rights...its like...aku ada,ko ade?
kalau xde jgn cakap banyak.

Remember during our time riding bicycle,there is this one kid always habe the fancy and unnecessary acc on his bike?

I guess if the car is bmw1jzparking can brag la. On my car, no time to brag boss, long time gone already, can't even smell my exhaust.

Longer cleaning intervals perhaps :biggrin:

lol. considering the car is for show only.

i'm
Have you tried/tested these?

me running blitz open pod with hacked cold air intake and gallon tong heatshield...

not a flow problem to me... :biggrin:

if i got time and money to redo my intake, i will use the mugen style airbox and filter panel to suits my car....thats why those replica box should be well enough if it was me...

not sure on ckiszo

in this thread,any progress is considered very good indeed.
he purposedly delay the built to gather fund for the mega launching.
if only this were true... my budget is dying man.

any updates on this build? hopefully progress is good
Here's my latest pain in the ass :

IMG-8353.JPG

My "Oil cooler" isn't an oil cooler. Oil was leaking like crap from the ATF cooler. The issue with this is the in/outlets are tiny and the oil pressure is just squirting oil out from the connectors.

1.jpg

I now have installed a proper oil cooler and re-did the AN-fittings to prevent any leaks.

c9110a5e-9f2f-4754-b425-921d90497d5b.JPG

Discovered this stupid long shaft. Shoddy work resulting in vibration during acceleration. So now I'm getting a E36 328i long shaft mated with a 1jz long shaft - welded and balanced. This custom work will take time.

b0486d29-64e7-4157-8309-21a913acb0a4.JPG

Somethings wrong with the EBC. See the 0.0 vs the boost meter on top. Does not match.

0841b62e-c647-40f0-9bfa-0777cd7f7424.JPG

The damn solenoid has no power going to it. Mech friend is working on fixing the wiring going to this solenoid. The solenoid is new and works directly hooked to the controller.

Takes time fixing this pile of crap. But once it's done it'll be amazing.... hopefully.

that's what i meant. with the amount of work, it seems the build is from scratch
From scratch actually will be better, at least know what is being done. Continue from someone else crap is correcting what was done wrong....:banghead:

Saw a beautiful white Evo 8
Driven
Moving
On the road

Looked absolutely stock.

Oh did I mention it was moving? On the road?

Top Bottom