Coilovers

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi anyone every used or have any knowledge on the KYB RS PRO adjustable suspension set, planning on getting them for my 2009 proton satria neo, would like to be able to lower it at least 50-60mm are these capable that?

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5862a6d7c931c/Screenshot_20161227-173650.png?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Is it a body shift type coil overs? It seems not that type but just the spring height adjustment only. If that's the case then lowering that much I think is not recommended even though it seems possible by the available thread to lower the spring perch. The reason is because even if the spring perch can be that lower, the damper body & piston it self stay at the same height, hence you will be compressing the damper too much, making it work abnormally/too hard. If just having lowering spring perch then maximum lowering maybe just around 3cm. If have body shift, then you can also lower the piston damper inside the damper body hence you can maintain the same stroke for the dampers, then you can lower more.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
no body shift. Have to adjust spring preload to lowered.
depend on spring rate and damping rate. very keras , jump jump....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where's the fun of buying a complete car bryan. im sure ur orange supra came from a stock supra! LOL

i think the stock photos is around here somewhere, look, here it is!!

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience