Wira SE bumpers

STR

Known Member
Sep 27, 2015
Penang
Hi, Im looking forward to replace my car front and rear bumpers and i need to clarify some issues before getting it. My ride is wira aeroback SE.

1) Im confused with the material that is used to make bumpers. I frequently see PU, PP, and fiber materials. What material is used for original wira bumpers? How to identify the original type of bumpers?

2) How much do they cost for front and rear?

2) Can i install it by myself after getting the bumpers? Is it hard or easy? Any drilling job?

3) Where can I get original bumpers in penang?

Thank you in advance :biggrin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
ahh....at least see one penang people.
If you know pacific perai, behind got one corner shop. Do all those customs bumper.
Try ask for used bumper if they have it.

STR

Known Member
Sep 27, 2015
Penang
ahh....at least see one penang people.
If you know pacific perai, behind got one corner shop. Do all those customs bumper.
Try ask for used bumper if they have it.
hahaha, yeah, penang fella here. Nice to "see" you. Is it RABK bodykit shop? May i know the material used for the bumper? thank you.

STR

Known Member
Sep 27, 2015
Penang

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Owner,

Would appreciate if you could share you precious oldskool, vintage, classic car picture here..

Please keep it clean and comments and etc are not welcome.. this is strickly for pictures only.

Thank your for your co-operation.:adore:

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Copy past from Mr. 1972Mini1000Auto thread, Gorgeous

'66 Dodge Dart 270...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience