Car couldn't Start Eventhough the Battery Was Fine

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Yesterday evening i encountered a problem that i've never encounter before...My Suzuki SX4 suddenly couldn't start....I've double checked the battery was fine....Lights can be lighted up....radio can be on.....air-conditioner can also be on...in fact everything was fine and nothing was wrong.....The petrol was half the tank...However, after cranking a number of times....the engine just wouldn't start....I had to towed the car to the workshop from home....The mechanic told me that the fuel didn't reached the engine to allow the spark plugs to spark the fuel for the engine to start....This has never happened before....

Does anyone knows what the problems might be?....Is this normal or a rare designated engine problems?....Do you think the mechanic was right about what his diagnosed was?.....Your opinion is much appreciated....Thanks :adore: :adore: :adore:
Try checking:
- Fuel Relay / Fuse
- If you are keen, unplug the fuel line from the rail and see if the fuel pumps when you turn on the ignition
- This symptom could also be caused by a faulty crank angle sensor (engine perfect but crank all day and no ignition)

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Did u face any symptoms of need to crank longer than usual. Before this current issue occured.
Might be feul pump or weak battery.
Yupp...i cranked for long time still couldn't start....this symptom never happened to me beforem...this was the first...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Guys....problem fixed! the fuel line sensor was the culprit....i am lucky to get it fixed in a very low charges...now my suzuki is in good condition...thanks guys

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Guys....problem fixed! the fuel line sensor was the culprit....i am lucky to get it fixed in a very low charges...now my suzuki is in good condition...thanks guys

Ah very good then, seems similar issue like I've mentioned earlier about the fuel pressure sensor malfunction.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Good to hear that, now learn something new about your car too.....lol:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Good to know that. Where did you send it to?

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Yupp...definitely i learned something...thanks to you guys for the advice too

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Good to know that. Where did you send it to?
I was referred to a mechanic in taman mayang, PJ....he's quite an expert....he told me what was wrong and advice to only fix the particular problem only and not other unrelated stuffs...good job done and he's very honest with his work

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I was referred to a mechanic in taman mayang, PJ....he's quite an expert....he told me what was wrong and advice to only fix the particular problem only and not other unrelated stuffs...good job done and he's very honest with his work
Good to find an honest mechanic. Some will change this and that and still cannot find the problem and yet you get charged.....lol

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Good to find an honest mechanic. Some will change this and that and still cannot find the problem and yet you get charged.....lol
Thats why...i was lucky and glad that he was honest....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Definitely someone experienced with good honesty. It is always good to meet this kind of mechanic.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

I would just like to know, whether can evo 8 disc and caliper fit directly onto eterna's back plate?

Thanks and regards.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience