Looking for body car painting

If saving since young still not enuf to buy the 200k lasercleaner machine, then Bro Fazidk can see Pak Arab to ask for their donation. Pak Arab are very generous and will unconditionally bank-in millions straight to your bank account.

PM our PM for further details.

fazidk

fazidk : The CleanLaser fellas just replied me. Their lowest end machine is 45,000 Euros. Approximately RM200k after tax and all I estimate.

Bloody hell.
Daaaaamn that's a whole lotta dough...200k after tax..n summore tax to bring here..then to take out of customs summore 'tax'..in d end total cost 500k++...n that's just d 'low' end model...:mad:

fazidk

If saving since young still not enuf to buy the 200k lasercleaner machine, then Bro Fazidk can see Pak Arab to ask for their donation. Pak Arab are very generous and will unconditionally bank-in millions straight to your bank account.

Hahaha lol...I wish bro...but I x have the 'charm' of fat mama la..:thefinger: n I certainly will never use bollocks n multiple excuses to get it..I rather work my ass off..

Careful careful guys, we don't want later our beloved ZTH got banned!

Daaaaamn that's a whole lotta dough...200k after tax..n summore tax to bring here..then to take out of customs summore 'tax'..in d end total cost 500k++...n that's just d 'low' end model...:mad:
Back to sandblasting for the moment......lol:biggrin:

lsm1991

Sep 30, 2011
Yes it is...I've only done once back when I started this spraying business n it cost a bomb..
alamak.... is there a need to sand blast to check for rust?? or can the particular areas be sanded down?

fazidk

alamak.... is there a need to sand blast to check for rust?? or can the particular areas be sanded down?
Well actually there's no way to know where d rust are until u see obvious signs like 'pimples' (beginning) to 'maps' or 'moon craters' (chronic stage)..d problem wiz rust is its like cancer meaning x mean when u 'fix' a rust area (beginner stage) then it's 'safe'..but if u get it done at its beginning stage u reduce (x totally eliminate) d chances of it getting worse tho it's x actual guarantee..

Yah! rust not done early or properly will come back. Engine at least can still change parts and/or repair.....lol

as per advertised in Traffic Magazine, the Japan GT issue (red)

damn nice (IMO) artwork...
any comments to improve?

and the Traffic Magazine topic..