Custom Turbo Kit (Suzuki Swift)

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

Tumpang topic since this is about turbo. Is it advisable to upgrade/modify existing turbo? Like increasing the compressor turbine size? or changin the fins/blades? Changing the inlet mouth so that can have better A/R numbers?

Thank you.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys,

Tumpang topic since this is about turbo. Is it advisable to upgrade/modify existing turbo? Like increasing the compressor turbine size? or changin the fins/blades? Changing the inlet mouth so that can have better A/R numbers?

Thank you.
You asked before in your other topic, right? and members have answered too.....

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Quite similar in Turbo upgrade/Ecu upgrade topic.....:biggrin:
Hahahaha. I just saw back the post. Ermmmm....Can say quite similar la....That topic i ask about changing to a brand new turbo....Here im asking about modifying existing stock turbo....:biggrin:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Bro, better open a new thread to avoid confusion...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahahaha. I just saw back the post. Ermmmm....Can say quite similar la....That topic i ask about changing to a brand new turbo....Here im asking about modifying existing stock turbo....:biggrin:
Well, whether you mod or change the turbine is still the same mod......:biggrin:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
are you asking question for the correct car? Doesn't match with your avatar though.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Auto Industry Awards 2012 by Asian Auto ALLIANZ recently took place where 29 marques, both local and international, attended in hopeful anticipation to be recognised and presented with one of 19 awards at the Saujana Hotel in Subang.

<!--more-->The awards were based on the perceived value for each category, with the help of Vehicle...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience