Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But dont go the older opposite one. Damn bad service.
My friend can confirm this hahahaha
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0356050526678.400914.712676677&type=1&theater
Yup, that is the original place, means the son broke out to another shop?
How about the one in Taman Megah, run by another family member (another son I think) tried once but like not so nice...:smokin:

If he had Sang Har mee the price will be 3 digit liao.....:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

sorry i mean VR2Turbo
Yup, the fresh water prawn noodles is nice. Took bro. SC and cvkit to try....:biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Yup, that is the original place, means the son broke out to another shop?
How about the one in Taman Megah, run by another family member (another son I think) tried once but like not so nice...:smokin:

If he had Sang Har mee the price will be 3 digit liao.....:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Yup, the fresh water prawn noodles is nice. Took bro. SC and cvkit to try....:biggrin:
yalaa... i also like maaa Expensive but once a while heaven la eating one of them

tapi the shop halal or not?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Aiyaaaa this thread dead again?

no food ke?

btw talking about food, i think some shows dont get most of the facts right... who agree with me?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Aiyaaaa this thread dead again?

no food ke?

btw talking about food, i think some shows dont get most of the facts right... who agree with me?
No good phone camera :biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
When the food is not nice, they don't want to say direct loh.......hahhahhahahahaa:biggrin:
not as in food xsedap la... more like history of food.

Let me give an example, something like this if u get what i mean

or something like they said Assam Laksa came from Norway bcoz Norway traders only have fish and cooked it to make laksa.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
recently i went to ZK Curry House at Kampung attap (near Petaling Street, Federal Highway and AEU), I was searching for kedai makan n then spotted this n remembered smoe reviews there

n wow their curry dishes are great !!!

The curry has some Tofu puff which are great for the curry!!! Amazing !! but be fast k !! cepat habis wooo

*picture above is not mine

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
recently i went to ZK Curry House at Kampung attap (near Petaling Street, Federal Highway and AEU), I was searching for kedai makan n then spotted this n remembered smoe reviews there

n wow their curry dishes are great !!!

The curry has some Tofu puff which are great for the curry!!! Amazing !! but be fast k !! cepat habis wooo

*picture above is not mine
Wow! must ask bro. SC to take pic of the queue at Subang Square Rojak there.....:biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Wow! must ask bro. SC to take pic of the queue at Subang Square Rojak there.....:biggrin:
WOW THAT ONE !!!!

Uber panjang wei !!!

since i was a kid dah panjang already his lane !!!

Talking about there, over there also got one nice Nasi Kandar (Not pelita) but i forgot the name. Mmg nice la

memories, i remembered there was a very funny looking car (can call it rice meh?) called george or something... it is a old subaru

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, that is the one. When I visited bro. SC one time was surprised got no queue at all and he ask me whether I wanted to try. I had dinner appointment that day, so I say try another day. After that everytime I went the queue like in your pictures, so never got to try yet.....:bawling:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Yup, that is the one. When I visited bro. SC one time was surprised got no queue at all and he ask me whether I wanted to try. I had dinner appointment that day, so I say try another day. After that everytime I went the queue like in your pictures, so never got to try yet.....:bawling:
Nothing special la. The ah neh also not friendly one. Famous dy ma.
During 3-4pm less people one.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

greetings to all sifu and friends...

1. i need to know what servo double layer can we put into proton waja?

2. cost and which workshop can do that mod?

plzz pm me or whatsapps..016-2250374. i live in shah alam selangor
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience