Looking For Suitable Runway/Drag Strip - Good Enough for 5 Cars or More

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
knnccbbq you all. Standard vs standard la. You wanna compare modded then wait I mod my new car then only drag you all. I heard a lot of R32/33 parts is plug and play in my new car.

And this drag strip might take longer to sort out than expected. It's proving very difficult to acquire this stretch of road.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Persona tak da speed cut. :biggrin: But only MT can go 210. :bawling:
Like that standard I'm gonna lose if you guys have higher speedcut than me. Since no mod allow, I cannot remove speedcut haha!

knnccbbq you all. Standard vs standard la. You wanna compare modded then wait I mod my new car then only drag you all. I heard a lot of R32/33 parts is plug and play in my new car.

And this drag strip might take longer to sort out than expected. It's proving very difficult to acquire this stretch of road.
Nvm bro. I think if we really get it. It will be worth it.
R32 brakes/suspension then okay la...as long not engine will do :rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
1.5 vs 1.6 vs 1.8 vs 2.0

The one with the lowest cc is not even concerned of any speed cut! You all sudah bising bising hahha :thefinger:

Unless we have an air strip which is 4-5km long, I dont think that we can stay on the "limited" top speed for long

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Like that standard I'm gonna lose if you guys have higher speedcut than me. Since no mod allow, I cannot remove speedcut haha!

Nvm bro. I think if we really get it. It will be worth it.
R32 brakes/suspension then okay la...as long not engine will do :rofl:
Your mouse deer power to weight ratio win already only driver power to weight ratio lose a bit......hahahahahaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Your mouse deer power to weight ratio win already only driver power to weight ratio lose a bit......hahahahahaha:biggrin:
:damnmate: :bawling:

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

1.5 vs 1.6 vs 1.8 vs 2.0

The one with the lowest cc is not even concerned of any speed cut! You all sudah bising bising hahha :thefinger:

Unless we have an air strip which is 4-5km long, I dont think that we can stay on the "limited" top speed for long
Your 1.5L power to weight ratio yet is a manual is already a good advantage among us heavy sedans.
That's why nth u can complain LOL!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
1.5 vs 1.6 vs 1.8 vs 2.0

the highest weight is the 1.8, followed by 2.0 then 1.6 then 1.5.

If you ask me, just based on gear ratios alone, I think the 1.5 will win in the immediate dash. Then the 1.6 will overtake then perhaps the 2.0 might just nip it.

And the mousedeer driver will forget to release handbrake and still be at the starting line.

:rofl:

Btw, don't forget to help check those carpark roads yeah.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

If you ask me, just based on gear ratios alone, I think the 1.5 will win in the immediate dash. Then the 1.6 will overtake then perhaps the 2.0 might just nip it.

And the mousedeer driver will forget to release handbrake and still be at the starting line.

Exactly!!! I'm the underdog in this case la and you guys complain speed cut. I think my car can do max 180kmh only and that's gonna take forever. Only 0-150 without much problem

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Started the fire to make things interesting :biggrin:
We will see Izso, we will see :driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hehehe.. anyway all this talk is pointless if we can't find a suitable drag strip
Ya man, if not really dunno where to find. I did thought of going down sepang area to scout since we are waiting for cv to be ready but then seems a bit out of the way to where we intended to go.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
try asking LCCT management to use their airstrip after airasia moves to KLIA 2.
Thought of that but who do we contact bro? Any lubang?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using turbokits for my 660 kancil , but when long distance , at 4th gear 100kmh , it starts to jerking , fuel not enough =( , my fren ask me to korek the ic pump / fuel pump , anyone can teach me =) , i still cant afford injection so im sticking to use turbokits till nxt year =(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience