Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toyota Altezza SXE10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I'll get new Myvi if don't plan to mod. Good fuel consumption for normal daily use :biggrin:
If not get a used 2006 Kelisa. Around RM22K. Great car, stable and good handling. Save up the rest of the money for better use.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Btw, no need to buy BMW or Tezza, trash stupidcar's Persona as training 1st. When you are good enough only get your dad to buy the BMW or the Tezza. :biggrin:
LOL TS said before no Myvi lah.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Nah, just that Danz are starting to see things slower whenever he drives.

A good choice and a good car to start with for a starter. Not too costly to maintain too.

Then how old is old only your dad allow? Used Altezza is not that new as well. at least 8 years right? Some should be close to 10 years old. Those also consider old what.

Might as well ask your dad to buy you the SEG with blacktop cash rather than paying downpayment for a car. Pay it cash with the downpayment meant for Altezza or BMW 320i.

For a start, you won't regret it. Enough to smoke a few cars. :rofl:

Either that, if you don't want headache. Just buy IZSO's Green Lembughini made in Malaysia (proton Wira aeroback) at RM15K.

Confirm good condition and you will like it. Buying from Izso nothing can go wrong.
Just might find some chicks under garments in his wira if you are lucky. Consider it as freebies.

Cabut :vroam:
Izso is selling his ride?

:rofl: U poison him persona will do la, since you also having one haha! For starters ma.
Make sure to get manual then. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You guys are sooooo lucky. At 17 get to drive car and BMW some more and yet is still schooling. Myself at 17 was working already and riding a bike only.....Time have changed.
I have to agree with bro. Izso about the installments. interest etc.. A wira as a first car is so much better. Can learn to mod, is a workhorse. Easier on payment. Even my friend who is a sales person asked my mechanic what to buy, and my mechanic mentioned the Wira or the Waja....:driver:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
You guys are sooooo lucky. At 17 get to drive car and BMW some more and yet is still schooling. Myself at 17 was working already and riding a bike only.....Time have changed.
I have to agree with bro. Izso about the installments. interest etc.. A wira as a first car is so much better. Can learn to mod, is a workhorse. Easier on payment. Even my friend who is a sales person asked my mechanic what to buy, and my mechanic mentioned the Wira or the Waja....:driver:
At 17 I ride intrakota and cityliner only arrr...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Jerrysiow : Woi.. apa master master business. My kecikmiao. :driver:

Izso is selling his ride?

Make sure to get manual then. :biggrin:
Yes and yes. :biggrin:

The Corolla I advertised belongs to a friends friend but the car is a '94 car. Meaning it's 20 years old. Loan will be impossible.

Buy my car la. I do up the head for more power for you and touchup the paint. Amacam? :biggrin: Heheheheh

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

The Corolla I advertised belongs to a friends friend but the car is a '94 car. Meaning it's 20 years old. Loan will be impossible.

Buy my car la. I do up the head for more power for you and touchup the paint. Amacam? :biggrin: Heheheheh
Throw in Plastic dip two orange ears.......:driver::biggrin::biggrin:

Aiyah! Bring for DIT we polish up for you too......

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I got a Wira which is inherited from my family. Good enough for me but still feel a little not satisfied because lack of budget and proper knowledge to mod it.

If bought yours, what am I going to do with my car? Already a little tight on budget because of the fees for uni... Don't dare to request for a change of car.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I got a Wira which is inherited from my family. Good enough for me but still feel a little not satisfied because lack of budget and proper knowledge to mod it.

If bought yours, what am I going to do with my car? Already a little tight on budget because of the fees for uni... Don't dare to request for a change of car.
Save money for porting and K&N. :biggrin:
If u buy his car, no need to mod dy. :biggrin: He modded for you.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Save money for porting and K&N. :biggrin:
If u buy his car, no need to mod dy. :biggrin: He modded for you.
K&N will affect FC. Besides, ori K&N is expensive, Izso suggested Simota. Porting I don't know how much it costs. Currently was aiming to do 4-2-1...

I know if buy Izso's car no need to mod. Legend 4G15. :adore:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
K&N will affect FC. Besides, ori K&N is expensive, Izso suggested Simota. Porting I don't know how much it costs. Currently was aiming to do 4-2-1...

No la. My 4G15 is nothing. I've seen really hardcore street builds and drag builds. Justin Merrill for example is legend, I'm just a cheapass DIYer.

TS wanna buy my car or not? :biggrin:

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
At 17 I ride intrakota and cityliner only arrr...
At 17, I am still taking public bus and most of the time riding my bicycle.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Really brave to say K&N will affect FC. What's your prove oh.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

At 17, I am still taking public bus and most of the time riding my bicycle.
At 17 i'm still don't know shyt about cars. Only loving cars.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
No la. My 4G15 is nothing. I've seen really hardcore street builds and drag builds. Justin Merrill for example is legend, I'm just a cheapass DIYer.

TS wanna buy my car or not? :biggrin:
Hardcore ones have how many hp by average for NA mod. Previously you mention 4G18 crankshaft + 77mm CFE pistons can get around 120-140hp is it?

Really brave to say K&N will affect FC. What's your prove oh.

Izso mentioned several times that more fuel + more air = more power.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-modification/439219-open-pod-on-automatic-car-2.html
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/features/389412-car-modifications-the-dummies-guide-part-1-a.html
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/features/390088-car-modifications-the-dummies-guide-part-4-a.html

So, change into high flow filter will allow more air to enter the engine. Which means that the injectors will spray more fuel to burn the extra air to compensate? Correct me if I am wrong.