Conversion - JPJ process?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
cant remember, 5 years ago maybe.
Hmm.. my friend sold his Wira auto converted Manual last year without telling the 2nd hand dealer that he never had it endorsed. The dealer called him up to screw him and complain saying that the car was supposed to be an auto and that he never endorsed the car. I guess 5 years ago less hassle?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hmm.. my friend sold his Wira auto converted Manual last year without telling the 2nd hand dealer that he never had it endorsed. The dealer called him up to screw him and complain saying that the car was supposed to be an auto and that he never endorsed the car. I guess 5 years ago less hassle?
10 years ago better, No Puspakom.....:driver:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
10 years ago better, No Puspakom.....:driver:
Got puspakom but not as stringent as nowadays. Stupid policy makers, agencies and cron....opppsss....

I think more like 20 - 30 years ago? lol

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Got puspakom but not as stringent as nowadays. Stupid policy makers, agencies and cron....opppsss....

I think more like 20 - 30 years ago? lol
Yah! maybe that time for commercial vehicles only. My last 2nd hand car purchase was in 2003, just go JPJ transfer without inspection....:driver:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Yah! maybe that time for commercial vehicles only. My last 2nd hand car purchase was in 2003, just go JPJ transfer without inspection....:driver:
Yeah, now tukar nama have to go to puspakom for inspection. luckily the 'inspection' not that thoroughly. Still, such a hassle.

Dahlah the nearest Puspakom centre for me is Batu Caves (if don't want to head to Shah Alam / Klang side).

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah, now tukar nama have to go to puspakom for inspection. luckily the 'inspection' not that thoroughly. Still, such a hassle.

Dahlah the nearest Puspakom centre for me is Batu Caves (if don't want to head to Shah Alam / Klang side).
Nowadays got house call mah! They come to your place......:driver:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
oh is it? Interesting. I thought they just announce where they want to set up the PMI. Didn't know they can come to your house. Probably should call them and find out if they can come over to tanjung malim.

Btw, Danz did they provide the form and give you the report on the spot or you have to collect them at the nearest Puspakom?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Juz now juz went to wash the engine. The fellow got wrap the alarm siren n distributor. So far stil ok after washing but... battery warning lamp alr come out n goes off 2 times when i was driving. I nvr experince this battry warning lamp come out b4 i washed the engine. Y ah?? Means wat??? Wat thing wan spoil alr? :o :huh: :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience