freshly painted car

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Mine was done for a low RM750 because I got 'dealer' price for the paint after doing a lot of other things with the shop. But unfortunately it seems the paint chips off very easily and even plastidip kills the clear coat. And it was only much later I found out fazidk was so near to my house. Kinda late to change my mind.

Anyway, I'm pretty determined now to spray my own car myself now. I think I've found my paint (a variety of plastidip only cheaper), I have the spray gun, now all I really need is canvas sheets to block the wind or an enclosed garage. Dammit. I wish I could buy over my neighbors house and convert it into a double story garage.
Sports Toto jackpot got buy or not?:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Bigger house oso x point la..if immediate neighbors x complain somehow or rather other ppl will...x to mention d authorities oso make rounds something like spot check...if kena sure hailat:)
Bro., he buy over neighbor's house, frontage will look the same, only inside renovated.....:biggrin:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Bro., he buy over neighbor's house, frontage will look the same, only inside renovated.....:biggrin:
If like that good lor....I can 'sewa' oso to do my spray paiNt biz:)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bigger house oso x point la..if immediate neighbors x complain somehow or rather other ppl will...x to mention d authorities oso make rounds something like spot check...if kena sure hailat:)
Ya, but somehow so far there is only one chinese family manage to pull the trick to actually get approval for such renovation up to it's backlane.

But no laws said we can't convert a house into a garage right? I mean buying over neighbours house is up to us on how we want to renovate it no? as long as it is safe.

Oh! like that you have to wait in line woh!, Me, Bro. SF, SC, cvkit all advance booking liao......hahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:
Ya, we would be using it for Plastidip Business LOL! :love:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Bro SF...it's illegal anyways coz its already converting residential to biznes status...for some biz is possible eg. Wedding planners,use car etc like in bangsar n ss2 x sure bout auto garage tho..but I x think it'll be approved/legal...

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Oh! like that you have to wait in line woh!, Me, Bro. SF, SC, cvkit all advance booking liao......hahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:
Aiyyaaaaa x need to wait in line waaaat...can share/partner:proud:can do both auto spraying n plasti dip spraying....

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Whatever treatment you chose, wait 2 months before you do it. It needs to "cure". Not just dry.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Mine was done for a low RM750 because I got 'dealer' price for the paint after doing a lot of other things with the shop. But unfortunately it seems the paint chips off very easily and even plastidip kills the clear coat. And it was only much later I found out fazidk was so near to my house. Kinda late to change my mind.

Anyway, I'm pretty determined now to spray my own car myself now. I think I've found my paint (a variety of plastidip only cheaper), I have the spray gun, now all I really need is canvas sheets to block the wind or an enclosed garage. Dammit. I wish I could buy over my neighbors house and convert it into a double story garage.
Holy shit, imagine 2 stories to do 2 cars.
Got a lift to bring one car up :D
Like some showroom!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bro SF...it's illegal anyways coz its already converting residential to biznes status...for some biz is possible eg. Wedding planners,use car etc like in bangsar n ss2 x sure bout auto garage tho..but I x think it'll be approved/legal...

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Aiyyaaaaa x need to wait in line waaaat...can share/partner:proud:can do both auto spraying n plasti dip spraying....
Ya is not legal, don't think is easy to get license to turn a house into a biz center like some in SS2 areas where they converted it to wedding gallery, also some along Bangsar area. Heard is not as easy as before and usually they do that is because is cheaper than buying a shoplot.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Yeah bro....but wldnt it be gr8 to have own place where frens,fellow zth-ians,car enthusiasts n customers to come hang out at a place where everyone share something in common...CARS

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yeah bro....but wldnt it be gr8 to have own place where frens,fellow zth-ians,car enthusiasts n customers to come hang out at a place where everyone share something in common...CARS
Need a millionaire car enthusiasts friend to build that place :rofl:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya is not legal, don't think is easy to get license to turn a house into a biz center like some in SS2 areas where they converted it to wedding gallery, also some along Bangsar area. Heard is not as easy as before and usually they do that is because is cheaper than buying a shoplot.
Oh! to get business license for residential property sure cannot. Bro. Izso one will be private, own use....hahahaha:biggrin:

Those Bangsar, SS2, even Main roads of PJ old Town can convert to business as the by law have been changed. They can now apply for business status.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Oh! to get business license for residential property sure cannot. Bro. Izso one will be private, own use....hahahaha:biggrin:

Those Bangsar, SS2, even Main roads of PJ old Town can convert to business as the by law have been changed. They can now apply for business status.
Those using houses or bungalows as business center was approved long time ago right? Cuz if not wrong, if now wanna do that, don't think gonna get any approval. Those that was already converted remain the same but new businesses are not allowed if not mistaken.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Those using houses or bungalows as business center was approved long time ago right? Cuz if not wrong, if now wanna do that, don't think gonna get any approval. Those that was already converted remain the same but new businesses are not allowed if not mistaken.
Those using as business long ago was illegal. Now by law changed so can apply for resident status change to business, that is why all the bungalow on main road of Bangsar, SS2 and now Jalan Gasing also

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
True. Waiting for someone to buy a bungalow with a garage.
I have a friend in Sierramas that has a underground garage. Super sweeeeet.
He park his cars there only. :(

Izso will buy the land in front of his house. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How much work am i looking at to fit a ver.7 Brembos on a satria (both 4pot-frnt/2pot-rear)..? :bike:
I was wondering Cause the sti's brembo caliper mounts on the back-end of rotor compared to Evos that mounts them on front-end of rotor like most FWD brake.

Other than having to use a wheel dat fits.. wat bout the caliper mounting brackets etc.
Is it actually impossible? any experience on this kind of conversions..? :hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience