Discussion: what makes a vehicle fun to drive?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
"the driver" :driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Great Throttle Responds, Able to tackle Corners almost perfectly, steady and stable at high speeds, sweet exhaust sound (not too loud), Power is just a pedal away at anytime when we need the extra push.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Great Throttle Responds, Able to tackle Corners almost perfectly, steady and stable at high speeds, sweet exhaust sound (not too loud), Power is just a pedal away at anytime when we need the extra push.
The car in your sig is a perfect example for me.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
"the driver" :driver:
So the driver makes a vehicle fun to drive? So you drive the driver, or you drive the vehicle with the driver driving you. Or how? :confused:

Something like this driver?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Actually, I'm not car specific. If one have knowledge and experience in doing up cars. I mean those that really put hands on their car will know how to make a car fun to drive. There's no perfect car out there, you want the car to do this, handle like that. It's all down to the owner's know how. An owner who knows their stuff inside out and not just let any people BS to put this or put that or just drop the car at the workshop to let someone do it and the owner knows nothing at all.

To quote 2 of MOOG's quote which I really agree on with hands and legs and gives inspiration.

"And when you turn the key, and pull out of the driveway in a car that you've fixed yourself... Nothing beats that first smile that appears when you realise that you did it yourself.''

"I rather lose by a mile cause I built my own car than win by an inch because someone built it for me. Your car is your story, so don't let anyone else write the book"

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Actually, I'm not car specific. If one have knowledge and experience in doing up cars. I mean those that really put hands on their car will know how to make a car fun to drive. There's no perfect car out there, you want the car to do this, handle like that. It's all down to the owner's know how. An owner who knows their stuff inside out and not just let any people BS to put this or put that or just drop the car at the workshop to let someone do it and the owner knows nothing at all.

To quote 2 of MOOG's quote which I really agree on with hands and legs and gives inspiration.

"And when you turn the key, and pull out of the driveway in a car that you've fixed yourself... Nothing beats that first smile that appears when you realise that you did it yourself.''

"I rather lose by a mile cause I built my own car than win by an inch because someone built it for me. Your car is your story, so don't let anyone else write the book"
A major fan of MCM and watched every episode. I have not heard of that. :banghead:
Perfect example would be the blueturd and the IS 1JZ swap eh?

2.0turbo

Known Member
May 9, 2004
SUV is quite fun to drive because of its height and big tires. It makes u feel very superior. This is what I feel when first time driving a SUV.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A high grade Tupperware

Measure the K&N filter size, make sure it fit

Use Spray paint to mark the shape pattern of the carburetor base

Base pattern marked

Use fire to heat up a nail to cut...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience