stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013

I've been using their air cleaners because it costs RM 20 instead of UMW's RM 115. Get the job done. The filter element seems quite tight and close to the original. Does not make the car feel weak. Since it's a disposable item, I'm not going to spend RM 115 on it.I think it's a good OEM without the Toyota stamp on it.

I have not used their oil filter though. I'm a bit more particular on oil filter.

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
I've been using their air cleaners because it costs RM 20 instead of UMW's RM 115. Get the job done. The filter element seems quite tight and close to the original. Does not make the car feel weak. Since it's a disposable item, I'm not going to spend RM 115 on it.I think it's a good OEM without the Toyota stamp on it.

I have not used their oil filter though. I'm a bit more particular on oil filter.
Im particular on both of them. :listen:
If air filter didnt filter out the junk in the air, my engine gets dirty too.
Or thats where the oil filter comes in to filter it in the oil?

Since its okay. Im gonna try. How about fuel filter?

They were established in 1978, pretty long ago.... Should be okay mah.....:biggrin:

Dude, sure it's ok. Your sifu Izso already told you that he has been using this brand for 2years.

Btw, u using Felton or Filton?
good catch.. Filton. Hahaha!

And woi.. mana ada sifu. I'm just sharing what I learn from other sifus. They low profile and I'm just learning from them

Not as long as other manufacturers HAHAHAHA
soooo, okay lah? I still have doubts ahahaha
Air filter usually no problems, More towards Oil filter, but if they are in the industries that long is okay leh....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

good catch.. Filton. Hahaha!

And woi.. mana ada sifu. I'm just sharing what I learn from other sifus. They low profile and I'm just learning from them
Is like that one. Those Grand Master retire, the "toe tie" (down line) takes over.....:rofl:

Launched: 2018 VW Golf gang arrives Malaysia, lead by latest MK7.5R!

There's a new R-Line Golf TSI, along with 3 other versions to be offered by VPCM and bookings have already begun for the VW Golf pack, which consists of the TSI Sportline, renowned GTI and the superstar 4WD...