stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
I've been using their air cleaners because it costs RM 20 instead of UMW's RM 115. Get the job done. The filter element seems quite tight and close to the original. Does not make the car feel weak. Since it's a disposable item, I'm not going to spend RM 115 on it.I think it's a good OEM without the Toyota stamp on it.

I have not used their oil filter though. I'm a bit more particular on oil filter.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I've been using their air cleaners because it costs RM 20 instead of UMW's RM 115. Get the job done. The filter element seems quite tight and close to the original. Does not make the car feel weak. Since it's a disposable item, I'm not going to spend RM 115 on it.I think it's a good OEM without the Toyota stamp on it.

I have not used their oil filter though. I'm a bit more particular on oil filter.
Im particular on both of them. :listen:
If air filter didnt filter out the junk in the air, my engine gets dirty too.
Or thats where the oil filter comes in to filter it in the oil?

Since its okay. Im gonna try. How about fuel filter?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
They were established in 1978, pretty long ago.... Should be okay mah.....:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Dude, sure it's ok. Your sifu Izso already told you that he has been using this brand for 2years.

Btw, u using Felton or Filton?
good catch.. Filton. Hahaha!

And woi.. mana ada sifu. I'm just sharing what I learn from other sifus. They low profile and I'm just learning from them

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not as long as other manufacturers HAHAHAHA
soooo, okay lah? I still have doubts ahahaha
Air filter usually no problems, More towards Oil filter, but if they are in the industries that long is okay leh....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

good catch.. Filton. Hahaha!

And woi.. mana ada sifu. I'm just sharing what I learn from other sifus. They low profile and I'm just learning from them
Is like that one. Those Grand Master retire, the "toe tie" (down line) takes over.....:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Launched: 2018 VW Golf gang arrives Malaysia, lead by latest MK7.5R!

There's a new R-Line Golf TSI, along with 3 other versions to be offered by VPCM and bookings have already begun for the VW Golf pack, which consists of the TSI Sportline, renowned GTI and the superstar 4WD...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience