Full Detail: Toyota MR-S

fishbonezken

Feb 13, 2006
Sorry guys, this post has about 194 photos, I will just post some of the pics.
You can read the full post HERE

Read the full post HERE

ShowTime

Known Member
Jun 3, 2011
KL
Wow fishbonez, after all the collection of car care/detailing products these years I am pretty sure your house now turns into a WORKSHOP! Your stuff can be found anywhere around the house. Outdoors, storeroom & your bedroom! :adore:

fishbonezken

Feb 13, 2006
Wow fishbonez, after all the collection of car care/detailing products these years I am pretty sure your house now turns into a WORKSHOP! Your stuff can be found anywhere around the house. Outdoors, storeroom & your bedroom! :adore:
Ya I know right!...I think I need a proper workshop :bawling:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Sweet XXX.

I bet the owner orgasm on the spot after seeing the transformation. From zero to hero.

Really impressed that you polished the vents that way..... i would have newspaper underneath and one shot do all with a 5.5 inch pad.

fishbonezken

Feb 13, 2006
Sweet XXX.

I bet the owner orgasm on the spot after seeing the transformation. From zero to hero.

Really impressed that you polished the vents that way..... i would have newspaper underneath and one shot do all with a 5.5 inch pad.
Thanks! Yeah I also thought of doing that, but the defects were way to obvious to leave it at that, if you see in real life also I think you also cannot tahan one...haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Why Bird Poop Etched on our paint

"Question: How long does it take for a bird dropping to etch paint?

Answer: A few minutes." Mike Phillips

"Remove Bird Dropping Etchings ASAP!
It's important that you remove a bird dropping off your car's finish as fast as you can before it can cause any damage. Bird droppings contain Uric Acid and Uric Acid is corrosive enough to eat past a coating of wax or paint sealant and then begin to etch your car's paint."...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience