overheating...

cush86

Jun 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
my bot also same issue, 11.5-12afr during boost,14 off. when boost comes on,water T jumps from 90-100/105.when driven reallly really slow,it stays at 85-90. i changed thermostat and the thermo switch for mine already. wondering wats the problem. have u solved your issue? my mech asked to add another radiator fan to solve this.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
bigger radiator needed maybe? :adore:

cush86

Jun 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
before this i boost .35 bar also no overheat,after installed individual bosch coils and lt10's now overheating(.35 bar also). wondering wats causing it. normal driving it doesnt go past 95 degree.but 95 still high for water temp.used to be 90 and below.once i boost,it climbs up pretty fast. and theres a small rattling sound in the engine bay.not sure... seems like the rattling sound n boost seems to cause the spike in water T. any other ideas as to wat couldve caused it?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
before this i boost .35 bar also no overheat,after installed individual bosch coils and lt10's now overheating(.35 bar also). wondering wats causing it. normal driving it doesnt go past 95 degree.but 95 still high for water temp.used to be 90 and below.once i boost,it climbs up pretty fast. and theres a small rattling sound in the engine bay.not sure... seems like the rattling sound n boost seems to cause the spike in water T. any other ideas as to wat couldve caused it?

sounds like pinging/knocking a bit to me....

maybe re-tune the ignition to retard a bit can help solve this... :adore:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
hrmm will take a look into that. wat u think regarding the water temp?
IMHO it is from the same cause...

(if there's nothing changed since that) :adore:

cush86

Jun 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
k bro,will check both that n radi. thanks for feedback.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

checked,i think ur right,just retarded the ignition for different temp maps.running fine now kekeke:D thanks pomen:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Kenari back wiper set got stolen when I parked my car just in front of my house. This bastard wiper set also want……. really sick people…All the Kenari drivers please beware, keep your wiper with you all the time.:confused:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience