I am BLaCkHoWLiNG and.. I am here for your suffering

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
I have been around for a long time... My name is ..Blackhowling (stick to forum rules...we dont use name...coz too alim)... Nowadays, human suffering is beyond comprehension...EU is in the brink of credit default, US is soon to be diving into a double dip recession..

On a more micro view, you all are suffering from so many issues, cars breaking down.. not enuff to repair... credit card due. not enuff to repay... girl friends want LV bag but can not afford... how?

What do you think is the root cause?

MONEY!

Money is the most evil mother-f...ker in the universe. It's the root cause of all evil, downfall and suffering.. I give you all my sincere offer.. I will take away your suffering..

294786_10150351175424164_670454163_8196764_1015545837_n.jpg

Pm me your interest but must show sincerity and i will pm you my details to transfer.

Sincerely Alim

- Blackhowling

Disclaimer: this is NOT IN ANYWAY ENDORSED by Tom.

Last edited:
nice... Lol.. at first thought u were giving money... :top::top:

BH, sounds interesting, kindly pm me the details
thanks.

id rather keep what i have to keep u from suffering further BH, thanx for the offer anyway.. LOL

lol...

"it sounds like a SCAM"

drop it la taikor...

hack? depends.. if u gimme money.. no.. if u want money from me.. yes

WAHHAHAHAHA

no need sit silly-car, slow bai.

I got it for driving between college and home.

My mom say if i mod the car, she gonna stop paying my pocket money. :(

[H] [K] [S];1063740201 said:
I thought it was "The love of money is the root of all evil" right?:hmmmm:

I remember seeing the formula where they deducted that women was the root of all evil :biggrin:

Lemme try to dig that one out and post here.

But under no circumstance should you send me your women. 1 is already headache enough :biggrin:

BH, your car is the root of your pain and suffering. Give it to me and it shall all end. Go start working on a new project car again.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom