Zerotohundred.com's RM50K Supercar beater project, sponsors needed

one thing though (hope its achievable).... a modern supercar is as powerful, fast but also very easy to drive and and civilized.... think honda's approach when they built the NSX.... or Gordon Murray approach in building McLaren F1 for that matter

that's why the rb26dett is chosen as a possible candidate, to retain its similar weight distribution of 50/50! hehehe

subscribed... can't wait to see it completed...

p/s: i dun have tons of money, but does the project accept spare changes? dun mind if my name not credited.... just wanna see it completed in true zth style..

y dun v start a donation....ppl like me can donate a lil bit by bit...should sum up quite a number...what do u guys think?

Knight Rider? :biggrin:
Well, hope to see the whole complete car. Shared your thread on FB, hope can get someone to be interested in sponsoring :)

Kev: If you do not mind 15x9.0, ET-13, PCD114.3, Gun Metal Black rims, then i will sponsor 1 set for this car.:biggrin:

One question bro, I shared in FB, and a friend of mine ask whether this project has been endorsed by Tom?

the car has a retro look.. well, she is retro anywayz.. :biggrin:

but if she can eat ferrari for breakfast.. WHO CARES ABOUT THE LOOKS.. hehehe..

i've shared on facebook..

Gudluck :burnout:

One question bro, I shared in FB, and a friend of mine ask whether this project has been endorsed by Tom?

sure it has been, lol, else tom would have moved this thread to the bin! simple as that, lol

dfsw77, thanks for the offer, but lets see if we can get some free stuffs that are new, will remember your offer! lol

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

y dun v start a donation....ppl like me can donate a lil bit by bit...should sum up quite a number...what do u guys think?

i did ask tom if we can have a joint paypal account or bank account, so that the money donated can be accessed properly, let him get back on this then

A donation to make a successful ZTH Limited Edition ride, would be great...at least in the end we are the one buying it xD

i think this is the only effort to have been done in malaysia so far. on behalf of zth, i would thank everyone for giving support morally and financially if possible to make this going

how often do u ever get to be in a 50k supercar beater project. high dreams, but lets make it happen. lets hope the supercar owners dont murder me after seeing this thread, they'd be like, "wtf just flew past me, lol"!

count me in. im willing to make a small donation....sikit2 lama2 jadi bukit :)

Kev, good work. Will try my best to help if possible....

titanrev, would be nice if u can paste this across any of ur friend's facebook, heheh, lets make this a malaysian thing. not 1 malaysia but malaysia boleh, lol

i think this is the only effort to have been done in malaysia so far. on behalf of zth, i would thank everyone for giving support morally and financially if possible to make this going

how often do u ever get to be in a 50k supercar beater project. high dreams, but lets make it happen. lets hope the supercar owners dont murder me after seeing this thread, they'd be like, "wtf just flew past me, lol"!

"Is a bird!..Is a Plane!...No! Is Superman...!

"No...I think is a Z31! WTF?" :stoned: :afraid:

what was the original hub pcd????

i got a set of 1inch spacer 100 converter to 114 in my store.....

subscribed.

i see you got some concepts of it aledi. when y'all gonna start strippin'?

(the car, i mean :burnout:)

here's some nice Z's on flickr

here's one example that's literally killing me!
518877530_0aae8db833_o.jpg

compared

fairladyz.jpg

Last edited:
subscribed.

i see you got some concepts of it aledi. when y'all gonna start strippin'?

(the car, i mean :burnout:)

here's some nice Z's on flickr

here's one example that's literally killing me!
518877530_0aae8db833_o.jpg

compared

fairladyz.jpg

Real Nice...Z31 there...really mouth-watering looking at it...feel like touching it LOL! :love:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom