Aircond workshop Skudai/JB

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Master in Petroleum Engineering

Yeah, stabilize first and think about car later

Tomorrow, ride my satria again to KL and then Melaka for family day.. At least perdana boot is way bigger than satria. I need to ask my 1st kid to sleep on the bags on the rear passenger seats haha.. That will do for now
Need to find work in Petroleum industry only or can diversify?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Best if in PE, but any will do, since degree in Mechanical, so I think Mech can go almost anywhere.. huhu tough time now to get job
Agree with you..now market is kinda tough.Been trying to search for other job for few month but could not find suitable one yet.Not that my current job s*ck but i want something more. I believe all of us agree that the longer we work at a place it will soon becomes routine and our mind will stop growing.

Anyway.....will a shop attend to my request to change the bearing on my aircond compresson? car is blm.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Agree with you..now market is kinda tough.Been trying to search for other job for few month but could not find suitable one yet.Not that my current job s*ck but i want something more. I believe all of us agree that the longer we work at a place it will soon becomes routine and our mind will stop growing.

Anyway.....will a shop attend to my request to change the bearing on my aircond compresson? car is blm.
Why not? Still consider a repair....:smokin:

My ex job was in management (Logistics) and routine even though the same but new thing always happening, so new thing to learn and overcome. Last 2 years was acting and Consultant and Adviser so that was much easier.....lol:rofl:

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor

Agree with vr2, i have changed the bearing of the compressor once. before changed, it made real loud noise..

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor

same philosophy with car.

When you are 20s, go gain the experience/exposure for career/knowledge growth.
when you are 30s, stay few years and actively look around, in order for pay/advancement
when you are 40s, stability matters the most. Find a most suitable company that suits you and stay put.
50s, i guess its probably rest and relax. by then, you probably build your reserves and nest.
life is not about how much you earn or how much you have in your banks.
(yet to hit 50s, so can't comment much)

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
same philosophy with car.

When you are 20s, go gain the experience/exposure for career/knowledge growth.
when you are 30s, stay few years and actively look around, in order for pay/advancement
when you are 40s, stability matters the most. Find a most suitable company that suits you and stay put.
50s, i guess its probably rest and relax. by then, you probably build your reserves and nest.
life is not about how much you earn or how much you have in your banks.
(yet to hit 50s, so can't comment much)
:top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes; the Lamborghini showroom in Sunway area will soon be relocated. As you can see from the picture, the new place looks to be bigger, which is a good thing, because that means more cars on display ;) Some of you will probably already be able to tell where this place is.

I'll be working on some coverage, so wish me luck, and keep posted to ZTH to read about the next Bull to arrive on Malaysian soil.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience