What are you driving now?

my fun car. Seems like cant afford subaru/mitsu evo yet. Even this get me handful for DD :banghead:

cant afford merc, just took their color code. Love stick + FI. :driver:

:love::love:

I noticed that you resprayed your car already.

Better than my car. But why your front grill looks weird?

marsha1l_v6

Aug 1, 2013
No weird lah .... i admiring the intercooler.
i call it jongang..mcm gigi jongang..haha

Oh, you removed the Proton grill and replaced it with this grill.

Looks like your headlamps are different too.
yeah..better airflow..hahah

..i remove perdana/v6 wording too..minimal/clean look. :adore:

retrofit with marimoto clone projector to get clean cut HID output. Not glaring opposite traffic. I post in headlamp thread before..maybe not too obvious due to yellowish coloring. 1000% better light output than oem.

lsm1991

Sep 30, 2011
nope...it doesnt change internal of the gearbox....

it just convert gated gear changing sequence and converted it with clever mechanism at bottom of the lever and voila normal gated gearbox becomes sequential gearbox....

but u still need to change every gear using clutch like normal road car gearbox....unless change the gearbox internal into dogbox non synchromesh type...then can shift like race car
yup, but what i mean is, errr does it make it easier to shift into gears due to its leverage mechanism?? (easier as in amount of force required to push into gear) same way how a a short shifter requires quite abit of force to shift into gear.

i call it jongang..mcm gigi jongang..haha

yeah..better airflow..hahah

..i remove perdana/v6 wording too..minimal/clean look. :adore:

retrofit with marimoto clone projector to get clean cut HID output. Not glaring opposite traffic. I post in headlamp thread before..maybe not too obvious due to yellowish coloring. 1000% better light output than oem.
Aggressive looking.

Grill differ, don't look like alfa anymore......hhahahhahahah
Proton's old styling. Always have alfa grill and hood.

Nothing beats your Eterna conversion. V6 Twin Turbo king. :adore:

yup, but what i mean is, errr does it make it easier to shift into gears due to its leverage mechanism?? (easier as in amount of force required to push into gear) same way how a a short shifter requires quite abit of force to shift into gear.

if talking about hand movement, then it will be easier coz just push-pull movement only...

but leverage weight is slightly heavier due to complex shifter mechanism....

unlike true sequential where shifting is done by electro-hydraulic assisted (actual gear change by robotic machine..driver just pull-push button switch)....so shifting is like playing game/simulator wheel

lsm1991

Sep 30, 2011
if talking about hand movement, then it will be easier coz just push-pull movement only...

but leverage weight is slightly heavier due to complex shifter mechanism....

unlike true sequential where shifting is done by electro-hydraulic assisted (actual gear change by robotic machine..driver just pull-push button switch)....so shifting is like playing game/simulator wheel
ahh alright! thats the answers i was looking for!! thx!

Hi everyone, I really need all ur help.

Just wanna do some project on my accord, wanna lightup blinkers with foglamp. Refer pic below, wanna blinker B to lightup when foglamp A is ON and at same time can blink when ON a signal. The colour line at pic show wire numbers and colour at each lamp.

Hope sifu here can brief me which wire to connect which wire to make this done. Thanks.