Saga FLX 4g93

Jul 27, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
I wanna install 4g93 into my saga flx and i was wondering if there is any workshop that does it. if there is, please recommend and leave contact info~ KL area, thanks :3 P.S: Idk if this is the correct place to post it

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
I wanna install 4g93 into my saga flx and i was wondering if there is any workshop that does it. if there is, please recommend and leave contact info~ KL area, thanks :3 P.S: Idk if this is the correct place to post it
1. Your FLX is 1.3 right? You're gonna have trouble endorse the engine coz that's a huge jump in CC. Unless it's the FLX SE which is a 1.6.
2. You can get half cut 4g93 ck (NA) or 4g93T from cm5a gsr. Priced from RM2.6k complete for the NA 4g93 with wiring and gearbox.
3. Workshop depends on your preference. Some workshop will not do swap without rebuilding the engine beforehand. Some workshop will swap the engine without rebuilding and later you'll have more problems.

My suggestion if your car is a 1.3, just go and get a CK mivec engine (half cut price complete is around RM5k onwards). Easier to endorse. In the future u can just get a 1.8 block or stroker your current block.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
yeah, i forgot to mentioned that i have found a 4g93 CK, but i cant find a workshop that does it
There's JDM Hardcore in Kepong. They can do the swap for you. But pricing is in between medium to high.

There are a few workshops I can suggest other than JDM Hardcore but all are not in KL area. My mech workshop in Jalan Bukit Kemuning, Shah Alam can do the swap but waiting period is quite long due to the queue of cars there.

Another workshop you can go is Rampage Motorsports (RPG), also in Shah Alam.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
oh nice, do you have their contact number by any chance? i think i can go for kepong.
JDM Hardcore - +60 17-516 6994. 23 25, Jalan 2/1 A, Taman Kepong Indah, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur.
I dont know if they still have the kepong branch. You can call and ask.

Rampage Motorsports - 012 320 7077 Alvin. 17, Jalan Beranang 27/14a, Taman Bunga Negara, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
How is FLX handling ?
Is the engine same as Gen2 Campro ?
Any Campro CPS for Flx ?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
How is FLX handling ?
Is the engine same as Gen2 Campro ?
Any Campro CPS for Flx ?
FLX suspension is more firmer and stiffer than BLM. BLM suspension is taken from savvy so the suspension was not really up for the BLM actually. Hence proton revised the suspension for FLX. In stock form the handling is better than BLM.

FLX is using the IAFM+ which is different from Gen2. Gen2 are the 1st generation campro with the casted intake manifold. Saga FLX, Persona Elegance Intake are all molded plastics.

No CPS for FLX but you can swap in a Neo CPS engine.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
FLX suspension is more firmer and stiffer than BLM. BLM suspension is taken from savvy so the suspension was not really up for the BLM actually. Hence proton revised the suspension for FLX. In stock form the handling is better than BLM.

FLX is using the IAFM+ which is different from Gen2. Gen2 are the 1st generation campro with the casted intake manifold. Saga FLX, Persona Elegance Intake are all molded plastics.

No CPS for FLX but you can swap in a Neo CPS engine.
Greetings Master Titanrev :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, :itsme:

can anyone advise me where to send my perodua viva for emanage tuning?
btw its an NA car, auto, just mod on exhaust.everything else is stock.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience