vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Alright then I'll start,

Date: 2nd weekend of December
Venue: Gohtong Jaya??
Urgh! Next 4 weekends not free. If cannot join, you guys go ahead, sometimes cannot get everyone together at the same time. Meet next round.
Actually was there yesterday with Subaru Forester gang.......:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Urgh! Next 4 weekends not free. If cannot join, you guys go ahead, sometimes cannot get everyone together at the same time. Meet next round.
Walah, so busy on weekends huh?

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
yah, for me 3 weekends. My current car will be in new owners hands by 25th Nov. And only picking up my replacement ride on the 10th Dec.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
If at that area, better bro stutzedward set. That's afterall his kawasan.

Edit to add: Some where halal, open aired with ample parking would be preferable.
The RX-8 club used to gather around the Banda Kinrara (Jalan Puchong one) Old Town White Coffee opposite the Hong Leong Bank Jln Puchong Kinrara area. Parking is not a problem and that area is not too open too. Don't wanna invite unwanted guests like the police.

For the dates, I think many of us with family already has plans for the long weekend of Dec 1~3. What about around Dec 9 or even 16? I need to also check my schedule cos it's year end holiday season too.

Don't think i'll be able to join the drive though at Jln Gotong Jaya

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
The RX-8 club used to gather around the Banda Kinrara (Jalan Puchong one) Old Town White Coffee opposite the Hong Leong Bank Jln Puchong Kinrara area. Parking is not a problem and that area is not too open too. Don't wanna invite unwanted guests like the police.

For the dates, I think many of us with family already has plans for the long weekend of Dec 1~3. What about around Dec 9 or even 16? I need to also check my schedule cos it's year end holiday season too.

Don't think i'll be able to join the drive though at Jln Gotong Jaya
9 & 16 sounds good to me and as for venue it wouldn't matter much, I'm okay if it's just a TT session.

Yes please look for a place that's halal/pork free as bro parakey stated for the other Muslim brothers out here. :biggrin:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
9 & 16 sounds good to me and as for venue it wouldn't matter much, I'm okay if it's just a TT session.

Yes please look for a place that's halal/pork free as bro parakey stated for the other Muslim brothers out here. :biggrin:
Old Town should be good for anyone :) Here is the more precise location.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wanna install 4g93 into my saga flx and i was wondering if there is any workshop that does it. if there is, please recommend and leave contact info~ KL area, thanks :3 P.S: Idk if this is the correct place to post it
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience